The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow didn't know earth had such bassy undertones lol, great fro the ear aches and but not head aches, pretty low frequencies. great bass test though.

If you have a decent par of headphones that can go that low. I have a par, Sennheiser :D

Edited by Thor.

They have really boring furniture.

I would be in agreement to be honest given the fact that the walls are brown and so is the flooring. They need more colour, something to brighten up the room and give it depth. Either that or they got a job lot :)

Yer, I got a set of Razer 'phones. Each individual speaker is pretty weak, but with seven of them and a thumping huge subwoofer on either side, they can blow your bloody head off.

i have five Boston acoustic, which the sound quality would blow your mind, if you where listening to radio, you would swear you where at a concert

Edited by Thor.

Wow didn't know earth had such bassy undertones lol, great fro the ear aches and but not head aches, pretty low frequencies. great bass test though.

If you have a decent par of headphones that can go that low. I have a par, Sennheiser :D

I took a look at those headphones and you know what, they would be brilliant for me. I'm partially deaf and don't hear with my "ears" I hear through the bones at the back of the ear (exactly as shown in the picture of the bloke with the head piece). They would be amazing for me. Unfortunately the price is amazing too, so will wait until I can find something comparable.

Thanks for the heads up so to speak lol