The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I forgot how that sheep fad got started at all exactly, anyway.

The entire nexus was almost over run by sheep avatars, The av's where created by one person, and got so popular that it literally took over the nexus to the point it even got one of the mods attention, which was funny at the time. So we decide to start a thread in memory and duked it out in the the role playing thread. it was a big hit at he time.

The av's still roiled out and everyone had one at the time, except us rebellious people who had nothing to do with the sheep invasion.

Edited by Thor.

I forgot how that sheep fad got started at all exactly, anyway.

The entire nexus was almost over run by sheep avatars, The av's where created by one person, and got so popular that it literally took over the nexus to the point it even got one of the mods attention, which was funny at the time. So we decide to start a thread in memory and duked it out in the the role playing thread. it was a big hit at he time.

The av's still roiled out and everyone had one at the time, except us rebellious people who had nothing to do with the sheep invasion.

If I remember correctly, my avatar at the time was a smug looking Space Marine, holding a mug with "sheep are for losers" on it in tiny tiny print