The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Welcome back, I hope both of you are fine over there

Well, my brain hurts from trying to figure out how hedgehogs mate without hurting each other but other than that, it's all good. She got rid of her immobilizer and the bandages, her arm still hurts but it's usable. Gotta say, she's a tough girl, has to be or she would've left me a long time ago. :D

ย 

ย 

ย 

In other news, it's so hot around here I'm too lazy to breathe. But it's so hot I'm also too lazy to stop breathing. Ugh, it's too damn hot. :sad:

Well, my brain hurts from trying to figure out how hedgehogs mate without hurting each other but other than that, it's all good. She got rid of her immobilizer and the bandages, her arm still hurts but it's usable. Gotta say, she's a tough girl, has to be or she would've left me a long time ago. :D

ย 

In other news, it's so hot around here I'm too lazy to breathe. But it's so hot I'm also too lazy to stop breathing. Ugh, it's too damn hot. :sad:

ย 

Glad she's doing good now.

ย 

And yeah, I'm getting another migraine again because of the heat. I'm too sensitive to this god damn weather. I want snow, snow doesn't make me have throbbing headaches and it doesn't dehydrate me and MY COMPUTER IS ACTUALLY USEFUL IN WINTER NOT LIKE RIGHT NOW, ITS 32C IN MY ROOM

I'm getting another migraine

SNAP! I have one of those too and it's the first one i've had in years,but mine's because I have been obsessively modding for the last couple of days to the point I strained my eyes :wacko: