The last poster wins

TheCalliton

MWAH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH HA THe evil cats army shall rain terror across the forums in mass production.

I'll turn it into a competition, who ever comes up with the most evil cat smiley gif that moves gets a kudos, but we need at least someone to spread the word on thei cat army of doom.

Edited by Thor.

EEEVVVVVVIIIILLLLLL HA H A HA HA HA AH AHHHHHHAAA HHHHA HAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA\\

Edited by Thor.

Well, there was an anti-sheep rebellion, so I say we dog people band together and chase us some cats.

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/12/16/husky__7__gallery__600x398.jpg

Cats for me embody humans a bit too well; they've got the cute, playful side. But they've also got the manipulative, psychotic a**hole side. Dogs embody our naive, idealistic inner-good. Sure, they're dumb, smelly, chew the furniture, and my two howl whenever the moon is out, but anybody who's ever had a dog will know, no creature has more capacity for unconditional love. Apologies for the giant image.

Edited by Vindekarr

Had a really great day today! Hope everyone else did too!

Mount Your Friends

I have a sick mind and I like it. :cool:

Have you seen the game? :laugh:

http://bossdungeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/screenBackdrop.pngNot actually in game but still. Its all about men with ovals for dongs climbing all over each other to get as high as possible. I believe it may be Greenlit for Steam, if not its at least on Greenlight.

Edit: @Vindekarr
We have our Malamute/Wolf/Husky and she is impossible to be mad at. She will just stop, lay down, and flip over with her paws hiding her face. It makes me want to cry when someone yells at her because I'm like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOK AT HER SHES SO SWEET T-T
Those dogs like kind of like her. She's too big to be a Husky (and doesn't have the right eye shape really), not the right fur to be a Malamute, and she looks almost exactly like this picture (except she has dark eyes):
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images23/WolfHybridRavenMalamuteTimberBritishColumbianMackenzie3.jpg

To be honest though, we have no idea what she is. At this point we lean towards thinking she's a Malamute/Wolf hybrid, but we can't really be sure.

Edited by K00L

Lol that would make things interesting, dogs fighting cats lool

check the forum games for detail.s cats of DOOOMMM!! and dog rebellion to fallow

Edited by Thor.