The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I don't use NNM for any of my mods; Whenever there is a manual version install, I use it.

I just can't fathom why it isn't working. I've already tried removing all the textures and meshes in the game, but the neck seam is still there. That just baffles me: it is using vanilla textures so why the hell is there a neck seam? Its just a punk...

EDIT: Eh, screw it. This is where Morrowind is good - being an old game excuses it of seams.

Edited by billyro

:laugh: I just made a new internet friend. I think the moment neither of us could figure out what the heck we had to do in the game, we clicked. Was a pretty fun hour or so. I'm going to bed now, good night/day to everyone!

Good old Killers, the bass Guitar never gets old. Especially with a decent pair of headphones.

:lyrics may be french but i just use it fro the songs :D

Edited by Thor.

……………………………………..
………………………….„„„„---~~~---,„
…………………….,-“¯::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,
……………….,-~”….”~-,::::::::::::___:::::::::”-,
…………….,-“.,-“¯”~-,….¯”””””¯¯…….¯”~-,„:: ::\
…………...,”-.( .(;¯ . )……….,-~”¯””~,……¯”~\
…………..|-,…”-,¸¯„-~“…¯…”.”-, ,-“¯) . .)……….”-¸
………..,-“”~,„„„„---~~~~---,„¸….¯””~--~’……… /
……..,-“,::”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯”~~-,…………….)
…….|::,¸„„„---~~~~---,„„:::::::::::::::::¯””~~~”””¯ /
…….|:’,-,”-,”-,-“~”| . .|__¯”~-,„:::::::::::::::::::::::|
…….\:’-,:”-,/ .)¯¯|””””-¯,~, ,-¯-,¯ ¯””~-,::::::::::::::/
……..”-,::-:,:¯””~’~--,„| . . | . . .| ¯¯)””~,”)::::::::::/
………..”-,:::”:::-:::::,:::¯¯””””~~~”””””¯¯::::::: :::,/\
…………..”-,::-::,:::::::::¯::::::::::::::::::::::::„-~”…\
……………..”-,:::::”:::-::::::,:::::::::::::::::,-“………\
………………..”-,:-,::::::::::::::::„„-~””/………….|
………………….|::::::¯¯”””””¯¯¯::::::::/……………\
…………………|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|……………..”-,

Edited by Vindekarr

Some face texture rely on esp's try removing all of them from load order to see what is the culprit.

I have no cosmetic mods that use .esp files. Unless one of the mods is making changes that I don't know of, then it can't be the problem.

Good Morning Nexus...

I've decided that enough is enough and that maybe you guys can help me out here.

I have 3 games I can't play, Fable III (which I could play last year but now can't), Dark Souls and BioShock 2. They are all Games for Windows Live and also can be registered through Steam even though they are Retail/disk bought. None of them will run. I've installed, patched and the like for each of them but, when I click the icon, nothing happens, nadda, zilch, nothing... The disk goes round in the tray, the disk icon flashes on the screen then... nothing.

I've read so many forums for each of them and followed x, y and z to try to get them working but to no avail.

Can you guys give me any assistance into what could be the problem. I run Windows 7 Home Premium on a quad core processor. The system requirements are more than adequate and all drivers are up to date. I'm totally at a loss as to what could be going on. You are my only hope now :)

Fails to run at all? Well... nope, I can't help you Naomi, sorry. My solution to most of life's problems is brute force, and I doubt that will help.

Have you tried reinstalling them? Maybe there is some problem with your Windows Live account. :unsure:

Do you have windows live installed, sometimes windows does not come packaged with live, you may have to try installing through windows home page. :geek: Even if it has it built into the game, if live is absent it might not work at all. You have to log in sometimes to get it working depending on the OS.

Edited by Thor.