The last poster wins

TheCalliton

dang dos attacks, i feel sorry for the nexus, sigh the driver issue could be a side effect from it. AHHH!!! why do they have to be so evil. :ohdear:

remember keep your system clean....

Edited by Thor.

Morning.

Sorry not been around had another loss to deal with and then to cap it all my eldest son, who borrowed my iPhone as his phone had locked, lost said phone at the park yesterday. I'm totally devastated as it had the only photos and videos I had of my grandson learning to ride his first 2 wheeler bike, my god daughter walking, my grand daughters water fights etc etc etc.

Silly? Maybe but pictures help my memory which is shoddy to say the least.

Oh well, it is only a thing and not a person like my aunt.

Rant over. Love you guys xxx

Thanks honey. It feels like dominoes, one falls everything goes with it :S

Morning.

Sorry not been around had another loss to deal with and then to cap it all my eldest son, who borrowed my iPhone as his phone had locked, lost said phone at the park yesterday. I'm totally devastated as it had the only photos and videos I had of my grandson learning to ride his first 2 wheeler bike, my god daughter walking, my grand daughters water fights etc etc etc.

Silly? Maybe but pictures help my memory which is shoddy to say the least.

Oh well, it is only a thing and not a person like my aunt.

Rant over. Love you guys xxx

If you had Find My Phone installed (which is an Apple app), you could just go to https://www.icloud.com/ and login there, then go to Find My Phone and it would pinpoint the phone using the GPS in it on a map. Thankfully I think you can do that anyway, just follow this http://ipod.about.com/od/UsingFindMyiPhone/f/Need-Find-My-Iphone-App-To-Find-Lost-Iphone.htm if you have any luck it will show up on the map.

I recommend using Dropbox in the future, it uploads all your pictures automatically to a secure and safe account on the net where you can access them from a web browser, iOS or Android.