The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh who cares if he likes MLP, it's his decision and it doesn't effect anyone. The single best piece of life advice I can give is let people like what they like, it doesn't effect you and it clearly makes them happy. So tolerate.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! $350 DLC for train simulator?! what the actually fudge?!

Edited by Vindekarr

HOLY CRAP! $350 DLC for train simulator?! what the actually fudge?!

One or bundle? I know Train Simulator 2012 has over 1000 DLCs that cost more than 2000$ (about 1300$ as a bundle) but I've never seen a single DLC for that much.

Other news Ubisoft Canada could be in trouble, that's what happens when you take government grants :dry: , You better make a half decent game or you might end up like that other game mentioned, we people and the government that backed you better follow through. We the consumer are counting on you to deliver or else.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/08/19/f-splinter-cell-blacklist-ubisoft-toronto.html

Although the crew sounds awesome and Watch Dogs, though we shall see... Stamped with made in Canada :D games.

Edited by Thor.

Meh pre ordered gta v instead, waiting out the year until ps4 comes out. Budget restraints

Who knows i might pick it if some cash flow starts happening.

Games waiting for

Ratchet and clank into the nexus

rayman Legends

Saints row 4

ps4 the crew pre order

ps4 battlefield 4 pre order

borderlands 2 dlc pending.

gta v bought ps3 psn store.

games, games and more games.

Edited by Thor.

The new GTA just looks... boring to me. It's just yet another generic "modern shooter" I'd much rather play something that requires thought and knowledge(like a racing sim) some degree of judgement(an RPG) or at minimum, the ability to design a truly ridiculous US president(Saint's Row Mother Hubbard Four)