The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It would have sounded less sexual if I wrote out all the details and would have ruined my joke that you ruined now. And tbh I just want to play around with it, videos on youtube show almost nothing of the released version of the OS, because almost nothing works. And I'm questioning of how productive it will be.

What I'm trying to do is make the N7 as productive as possible for me. I'm not too sure though if I can go any further than code/design testing and synced to-do lists and similar stuff.

I guess nothing can replace a good laptop after all.

I knew what you meant, I have a mind that easily detects content regarding sex if you recall. :wink: It's just that I like ruining people's jokes for fun, I'm trying to get to 1000, then I'll stop. :devil:

Ubuntu is eye-candy, nothing else. I think it brings in LibreOffice for productive purposes, but that's about it. No gedit for now makes it pretty much useless for me, not like I'll be getting it anyway since I have no tablet/smartphone, I only have a Sony Ericsson Naite dumbphone. Plus, I really don't like Ubuntu and Mint. :smile:

I'll be trading in my old machine for a laptop but that's not to be done in order to be more productive, the laptop will be used for code testing on other OS'. What can I say, I need another 8GB RAM for virtual machines and I'm too lazy to change the partitioning table on my HDD in order to cram another OS on it. This way I can stuff anything I want on the laptop without messing with my PC, also having both on allows me to edit code on the PC and test on the laptop immediately. :thumbsup:

I got my first job (I need to design a website and a flyer for someone) and I'm anxious as f*** about it. So I'm kind of all over the place and trying to make everything as productive as possible and I think I'm kind of doing well but at the same time failing. My brain is allllll over the place and I'm trying to get my head together and do some proper work.

But with the billion things going on at the same time I'm getting really tired and mentally blocked really easily.

Stop being nervous, it's all good. There are some relaxing herbal substances I'd recommend, but then you'd have problems with the law, so I'll keep my mouth shut. :whistling:

Anyway, even if you screw up it doesn't matter, you always get another chance. That is, unless you're as lucky as me, then you don't get a chance in the first place. :laugh:

Also...

And don't even ask me why and how I managed to change topics from Ubuntu to myself, I don't even know how I did it ._.

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know! :woot:

(topic transition, woosh)

There it is! :D

I got my first job (I need to design a website and a flyer for someone) and I'm anxious as f*** about it. So I'm kind of all over the place and trying to make everything as productive as possible and I think I'm kind of doing well but at the same time failing. My brain is allllll over the place and I'm trying to get my head together and do some proper work.

But with the billion things going on at the same time I'm getting really tired and mentally blocked really easily.

Stop being nervous, it's all good. There are some relaxing herbal substances I'd recommend, but then you'd have problems with the law, so I'll keep my mouth shut. :whistling:

I have a phobia of those rare herbal substances

I prefer wine and/or beer and some really really loud 'ear rape'.

Anyway, even if you screw up it doesn't matter, you always get another chance. That is, unless you're as lucky as me, then you don't get a chance in the first place. :laugh:

Yeah, I know. Thanks.

I forget that not everything is black and white.

Also...

And don't even ask me why and how I managed to change topics from Ubuntu to myself, I don't even know how I did it ._.

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know! :woot:

(topic transition, woosh)

There it is! :D

I actually put that after I said the don't ask me thing.

I dont know why.

Anyway I have school tomorrow at 6 and I'm dead from today sooo I should go sleep.

Goodnight :)

I prefer wine and/or beer and some really really loud 'ear rape'.

Well, to each his own. I usually take a Valium or two, that relaxes me quickly. Ear-rape helps too, but I need it in large doses.

I forget that not everything is black and white.

Yup, there's pink and glitter too. :woot:

Anyway I have school tomorrow at 6 and I'm dead from today sooo I should go sleep.

Goodnight :smile:

Don't forget to watch a horror movie before going to bed, you'll sleep better. :thumbsup:

Changes subject to, Borderlands 2. :mellow:

Changes subject to half-naked women. :cool:

http://www.wallzbucket.com/data/media/100/Sexy_Girl9275.jpg

Much better, is it now? :D

And if you didn't notice, my anti-depressants kicked in. :dance: