The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I may have the talent, but I am no judge of my own writing. I would need help to determine whether, or not, my words are book worthy.

Thor's idea is a good one, try the Druids Garden, i think the response you will get will surprise you :smile:

Oh and of course I WIN!

I shall go and post here no more, for the dinner gong has struck 4 (Mountain Daylight Savings Time).

I don't usually hear my stomach grumble until around 6:00 PM MST, that would be 7:00 PM MDT.

At the times when Mom or Dad called all to come in from the field I have memories that the clock only had one time zone.

You two's words must be setting off the sense, it is so, but neither of you has offered me a crumb or a draught to hear the way I can tell a story when I am penless, pennieless, and without.

I WIN!

You wish us to be your muse?

Let the life you have led and all that has filled it guide your pen.

You express words in a way that few can, your words inspire visions within the inner eye.

Is there something within your past that still moves you even now?

Let things such as this be the inspiration for the words you would write.

I know! Moby D.ick! tell a tale of the ocean, i for one look forward to the things you would write. :smile:

Oh and I WIN!

When swimming upstream where there be two rivers ahead, joining into one, it does add to the strength to the flow below them. As, I am a human, it is most difficult to swim up stream in the rapids that those two rivers cause.

The fast water drove my dreaming fabricating mind out so far it took me awhile to swim back. :wink: I made it back to a beach near the mouth of the river, where I met a man who introduced me to a family of Crabs who invited us to dinner. :wink:

After finishing the meal, they offered up so generously, I found a dry spot and some branches of long yacca, where I could hang my clothes out, to let the salty air whisk away the dribbles. :wink:

I will ponder a good place to start the thread, to write, as you suggest. If it is a good place I will call out to you from where I make it my home, and mention its address for you. Since it is clear I will only have to write these words, so you can see, you wont need to keep your ears open to hear me.

I WIN!