The last poster wins

TheCalliton

By the way, I've got a copy of Formula One 2012 lying around on Steam if anyone wants it, you've got my number just let me know. Just a the one copy-got it with the new 2013 edition for free and I've already got a copy anyway.

HAH!!! I finally managed to plug a hole in the front of my case. :dance:

I was missing that plastic piece of crap that covers a slot where the optical drive goes, and now I have it once again. I ripped it out of a case I found in the trash, dumpster-diving FTW.

"To reach Watch Dogs' Ultra specifications, users will need a DirectX 11 GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM, an eight core CPU or more and 8GB of RAM or more."

Who the f*#@ do they think they're selling this too, the lords of Dubai?

At least my ass.

Yup soon that will system minimum requirements, let the hardware wars begin, finally we might see some new gpu's and cpu's on their way soon. Considering the lack of incentive to do so since gaming was held back from the 360 era,.

Its innovation.

I'm waiting for the firepros to come down in price from there nearly 4,000$ price point :ohmy: , they put the titan to shame. Or any Nvidia card for that matter.

the 10000's out now

http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1742&gid2=1086&compare=geforce-gtx-titan-ultra-vs-firepro-w9000

again if you look at the year Nvidia finally caught up then dropped again after 10000's models.

My next upgrade though might be Titan, considering amd hasn't developed a decent gpu sense the latest 7900's and the apu's suck though, considering. Mid range apus lol.

Not to mention considerably cheaper then a firepro.

I would only need one of those badass cards. Specs is all i care about, manufacturer not so much. Maybe when it comes to Intel yes.

Yup it might be a official, titan it will be. Next year after ps4.

If i could find a gigabyte windforce model next year, it might be a no go.

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4477#ov

Edited by Thor.

http://i.imgur.com/F7iUuF8.jpg

This is the technical director of Watch_Dogs

Imagine all the people being pissed because you need to upgrade or buy a new rig. Crysis anyone?

http://i.imgur.com/F7iUuF8.jpg

This is the technical director of Watch_Dogs

Imagine all the people being pissed because you need to upgrade or buy a new rig. Crysis anyone?

That would be ridiculous.

With the specs from Polygon they're telling me that I won't be able to play on high, yet I have a 6870, Hexa Core 1090T CPU @ 3.8GHZ and 16GB of RAM.

Not playing high on this rig would be criminal. I can max out every single game that has been released, minus AA which I don't use anyway.

I'm waiting for the firepros to come down in price from there nearly 4,000$ price point :ohmy: , they put the titan to shame.

They'll never come down in price, those are workstation cards, a continuance from the FireGL workstation card lines. Those are designed to be very powerful and very stable and that's why they cost so much.

And just to mess with your mind because you were laughing at me when I switched to Linux, FirePro drivers are designed primarily for Linux graphical workstations (like for companies making 3D cartoons, you know, Pixar, Disney an so on) and because of that, a FirePro Windows driver is 43% slower than a Linux driver, making the Titan a more powerful card under Windows.

Linux gets all the good stuff in the high-power market, including fully utilized quad-socket workstation mobos (like the quad-socket Xeon with 48 physical + 48 logical cores = 96 threads ++ 1TB RAM) and quad-CrossfireX FirePro W9000 cards or Nvidia Tesla cards on them, while Windows gets the cheap mainstream stuff. :tongue:

Linux doesn't detect my mouse nor my keyboard.

Which mouse, keyboard and mobo? If drivers exist, I'll dig them out right quick, it's all about knowing where to look.

By the way, at least it doesn't say "Keyboard not detected! Press F1 to continue." like good old Win98 did in the initialization post. :laugh: