The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh good, I was just getting into skyrim again and it f*#@s up. I was happily going about my business in riverwood, encountered an ice wraith on the way to the standing stones en route to helgen, noticed a massive fps drop so quit and seen if lowering the resolution helped, went back in-game which loaded my last save in riverwood (an autosave created by exiting the inn). Now when I look at the mountain, well in the direction just under it, the fps drops to such an extent that it takes forever for any command to respond! I tried tfc command to look under the land to see if any glitchy stuff was down there, but saw just an odd cloud thing (might be normal?) and looking at it for a few secs slowed everything down to less than a crawl, stopping me from any other commands.

I quit and load again, and notice the animate cloud statics around the mountain turn black...

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f225/331991d1327040150-megaupload-shut-down-fuuu-1.jpg

Tried reverting the resolution back and same problem, that's literally all I did I don't get it. I hate everything.

Did you create a full backup after installing it? That's what I did with Skyrim after I reinstalled it the first time, now whenever I stuff it up I can just revert it to a working state. Installing the mods again is a pain in the arse though. :dry:

always make sure to back up data folder.

Slow night, where is everybody!!!, HELLOO!!!.... I feel lonely in here :sad:

Edited by Thor.

Stop doing that, hugging the internet is creepy and unwarranted :teehee: . Sends girlfriend after you, oh she says hi :teehee:

Edited by Thor.