The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I generally go a few weeks before shaving. I don't like not having facial hair, but mine is very spotty (it's just missing in a few places) and scraggly so it doesn't look very nice. :sad:

Apparently I'm taking my brother and his girlfriend to a movie. He was texting me, and I thought it was just him and my other brother, but then he said he can't drive with someone not related in the car. And he said date.
And he said not to tell our parents. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO THINK WHEN WE ARE GONE FOR APPROXIMATELY TWO HOURS.

Edit: I actually don't feel very good. My tummy hurts. And I feel really warm. :yucky: I hope it doesn't last...

Edited by K00L

HAH, I silenced all my hard drives! :dance:

I had a flat tire on a dolly and when I replaced it, I had an epiphany. I took the tire, cut it into strips, stretched it over my 5.25" bays using zip-ties, and suspended my hard drives on those strips. It basically works like those hard drive suspenders on an Antec Solo case, but practically free and made out of a flat tire, makes my hard drives completely inaudible. :smile:

I love my brain, it has some really good ideas occasionally. :happy:

Lol!

I wish my laptop was quite. It makes a very loud vibrating noise quite often. I believe it's because the disc drive is pretty loose, so any slight vibrations of something working makes that vibrate.

I generally go a few weeks before shaving. I don't like not having facial hair, but mine is very spotty (it's just missing in a few places) and scraggly so it doesn't look very nice. :sad:

Mine is godly and beastly.

Like a werewolf viking bred by the gods.

Roar.

Also, I'm feeling better. Yay.

Edited by K00L

It makes a very loud vibrating noise quite often. I believe it's because the disc drive is pretty loose, so any slight vibrations of something working makes that vibrate.

Hard drives on those things have pathetic supports, the old 5400RPM drives were silent but the new 7200RPM ones are turning laptops into vibrators.

A 2.5" HDD has a "power saving" mode that spins the drive down to low RPM, the vibration occurs when the hard drive spins back to it's full speed. Also could be the head, heavy I/O coupled with a heavy head can strongly shake something small and light like a laptop.

As for facial hair, if I don't shave I look like a cannibal, if I do shave I look as smooth as an ass, if I trim a beard it looks like crap, and if I leave a mustache I look like those guys who seduce women in the 50's movies.

So I leave it rough, just a millimeter long and keep it that way with a trimmer, then I look damn cool after I put on the aviators and a leather jacket. :cool:

I'm looking to get a better video card next week, but I might need a little assistance if anyone is willing to help me? I don't know much about the tech stuff, and I know that some cards can be too much for some computers I just don't know how to calculate it yet, never had to change before and I am thinking of swapping amd for nvidia.

As for facial hair, if I don't shave I look like a cannibal, if I do shave I look as smooth as an ass, if I trim a beard it looks like crap, and if I leave a mustache I look like those guys who seduce women in the 50's movies.

So I leave it rough, just a millimeter long and keep it that way with a trimmer, then I look damn cool after I put on the aviators and a leather jacket. :cool:

Same here.

I look like I'm 10 when I shave and if I leave it for too long I become a hobo jesus werewolf.

I like it when its about 2-3mm long, which is what grows back about 10 days after a full shave.

And now that you mentioned it, I just got a new leather jacket from my half brother and I look damn fine in it :cool: its worth a fortune apparently and its a bit too big but still I love it!