The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah, my hard drive alone makes a horrifying noise, but it's a lot louder than it should be because of the tray of the disc drive wobbling all the time. I can hold it in place, but obviously that's not that helpful. I could just tape it. Not like I use it anyway. :laugh:

I look pretty bad when I let my beard grow. It's just not a good looking beard. I let it grow anyway sometimes, because if I shave I look really young too. Mine looks best really short. Plus it's very red. I have some red in my hair, but my facial hair is like... Really red. The old principal at my high school had one of those mustaches. lol A friend of mine said something about an actor needing to shave because it looked like he had a dirty rat on his face, right when the principal walked in the room. :tongue:

Edit: Also, I know nothing about graphics cards. Last time I bought one was... three or four years ago?

Edited by K00L

I could, with a slight bit of shaving and coloring my hair, look like Sean Connery in Highlander. (My hair is still longer than his wig) :wink:
http://billwardwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Highlander-Connery-Ramirez.gif

@ Ironman

Might be that Thor or Werne are able to help thee. :wink:

It would help them to know how much you roughly would like to invest and next for what mother of board you are planing this ride on the graphics tide. :D

I'm looking to get a better video card next week, but I might need a little assistance if anyone is willing to help me? I don't know much about the tech stuff, and I know that some cards can be too much for some computers I just don't know how to calculate it yet, never had to change before and I am thinking of swapping amd for nvidia.

Wait for amd and Nvidia to fully announce their new cards, they say the new amd models are worth around 300$, comparing the fact that one specific model supposedly beats the Titan.

Look at the hardware thread.

Edited by Thor.

I'm looking to get a better video card next week, but I might need a little assistance if anyone is willing to help me? I don't know much about the tech stuff, and I know that some cards can be too much for some computers I just don't know how to calculate it yet, never had to change before and I am thinking of swapping amd for nvidia.

Wait for amd and Nvidia to fully announce their new cards, they say the new amd models are worth around 300$, comparing the fact that one specific model supposedly beats the Titan.

Look at the hardware thread.

I'm not after anything groundbreaking just need to spend £50-£100 for something better than my current ATI Radeon HD 4250.

Okay i can help you with that, you are on a budget i see.

Any special models you have in mind before i start searching the internets.

Give me a pm when you are ready, I'll make sure you get the best bang for the buck, Amd or Nvidia.

Edited by Thor.

I have very black hair that look almost brown, but my fathers another story, blue almost like a native Indian.

beards on me look terrible and well untidy

My background in my fathers side is a mystery, because in our general family we have zero black haired relatives, but on his mother side is another story and could of had some native blood mixed up in there.

He grew up in saskatchewan so there is a high chance of that happening. On my fathers side our family date back to the 1700's here in Canada, coincidence, maybe not..

People come to me and say you look native, and i have to say i do have that look. Or they confuse me with Inuit.

Edited by Thor.