The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Lol, if you search on Google "Bunjity", the second result is this thread.

What on earth is a bunjity and why are you Google searching it? xD

I second that question, for I wish to know what in the world is Bunjity?

It is Kuku Yalanji for "something crazy" or "crazy person". Kuku Yalanji is the tribe of native aborigines in this particular area. There are many indigenous peoples in Australia so you can't find a translator for all the languages, and most of them have been lost or are dying out. Kuku Yalanji is one of the few that remains alive.

"Kuku Yalanji" literally means "speak Yalanji". There are only a few words I know in the language, but there are a few cool words I do know. Like chicken, which is "jugi jugi".

Lol, if you search on Google "Bunjity", the second result is this thread.

What on earth is a bunjity and why are you Google searching it? xD

I second that question, for I wish to know what in the world is Bunjity?

It is Kuku Yalanji for "something crazy" or "crazy person". Kuku Yalanji is the tribe of native aborigines in this particular area. There are many indigenous peoples in Australia so you can't find a translator for all the languages, and most of them have been lost or are dying out. Kuku Yalanji is one of the few that remains alive.

"Kuku Yalanji" literally means "speak Yalanji". There are only a few words I know in the language, but there are a few cool words I do know. Like chicken, which is "jugi jugi".

I feel like i'm in an episode of QI right now, and your our stephen fry :laugh:

Edited by Ironman5000

The power of friendship

http://favim.com/orig/201104/30/Favim.com-28925.jpg

Indeed. :laugh:

That's pretty interesting actually. I don't know any languages besides English... And Spanish, but I don't remember much of that.

And I've been told how to say hello, goodbye, and numbers in German and Arabic.

Oh, and Iv000 showed me some very important Croatian words. I don't remember them though. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

:confused: playing skyrim without any microstuttering or latency lag seems a bit odd to me, now that i fixed that glitch. Loads in a micro second to. Which also seems like a weird thing to. i mean literally loads in 2 seconds with texture mods to boot.

its like a brand new game, almost to good.... :dry: lol feels like somethings missing, 60+fps indoors, 45fps to 55fps outdoors, with afr it randomizes the fps depending on the load and area I'm in. No latency lag at all.

Edited by Thor.

:confused: playing skyrim without any microstuttering or latency lag seems a bit odd to me, now that i fixed that glitch. Loads in a micro second to. Which also seems like a weird thing to. i mean literally loads in 2 seconds with texture mods to boot.

its like a brand new game, almost to good.... :dry: lol feels like somethings missing, 60+fps indoors, 45fps to 55fps outdoors, with afr it randomizes the fps depending on the load and area I'm in. No latency lag at all.

Stop torturing me! :(

Stop torturing me! :sad:

Thor, while being the linchpin in modern tech news here at the nexus (my opinion), has a tendency to rub it in our face at times when we/I have to suffer with less. No offence intended Thor i'm just jealous

Edited by Ironman5000

MAUA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Okay i feel like posting this amazing brake through in the Skyrim forums, I mean Skyrim should have borderless option anyways, like Far cry 3 does,

Edited by Thor.