The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I like this one, because they mention the osu on the Bottom of the Baltic sea, you cant get better evidence then that OsU...

that's the thing, the Baltic Sea OFu is in international waters... :teehee:

Wow i worked so hard my fingers are bleeding xD oh well. Whats with all the talk of aliens?

look for the poll and topic with the same subject in the debate thread.

Edited by Thor.

Why are phone prices without contract so f*#@ing high?

My phone locked itself out because apparently it didn't lock the screen and it typed in the wrong pin too many times in my pocket. Then I just couldn't be bothered with trying to fix that so i just factory reset it. Now it's for some reason somehow laggier than before, it wont connect to my wifi at all, the keyboard is horribly buggy as always and I just want to throw it away. I even flashed it with a new and faster ROM but it barely fixed anything.

Huawei phones are the biggest junk you could get, typical of Croatia to sell them this much since they're also cheap as hell and people have no idea what tech is so they buy them anyway.

Someone recommend me where to get a non-contract phone for not too much money that's not junk.

I am smart. :happy:

I put two cheapest possible 2GB 1333MHz RAM modules in my PC, then I put in two 2GB 1066MHz modules I ripped out of a dead PC that's currently residing on my table, and I overclocked them all to 1600MHz. So now I have 8GB DDR3-1600 for 30$. :cool:

Maybe I can hit 1866MHz, I doubt it since those two 1066 modules are more crappy than my 1333 ones, but I can try. Either way, 8GB is good, now I can distribute most temporary locations into RAM to reduce the I/O on my HDD to a minimum, I can even compile in ramfs, and all that means more HDD lifetime. :dance: