The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Go on, what is this mystery box you speak of, i have tuns of gold and 2 platinum

Do you know about the Greatness Exchange?

The last prize you can use your tickets (based on how many gold trophies) to win is the "Mystery Box" which is available 11.18.13 at 1PM PST.

Some of us like to live dangerously. And some of us like to live "Mystery Box" dangerously. For those select few, may we present the riskiest prize in existence.

Maybe by waiting a lot of people will have used most of their tickets and I will actually have a chance with the few I have.

Edited by K00L

OOhh ya i should register to that, i wonder what they do to your gold trophies, do they take them in if you win ???.

Edited by Thor.

Nope. They stay on your PSN profile. It's just the amount of gold trophies you have = the amount of tickets you get.

However, once you use your tickets, even if you don't win you don't get the tickets back.

Edit: Also, they've given away the two trips, the concept arts, and the cool costumes and weapons. The ones that are left are fairly simple Killzone outfits (citizens and some kind of general or military official). I suppose they are cool still if you are a big Killzone fan, but I haven't played one of those games in years, since the first one came out.

And then there is the mystery box. :laugh:

Edited by K00L

Most of the good prices have been won, waiting in pending for something good to come up. Although most of the stuff they are giving away are game assets and concept designs, and whatever they used to produce the game :laugh: , there is one elderscrolls gamescom award pending. Not interested in that game myself, but anyone willing to take the risk its up fro grabs. Air fair included.

Edited by Thor.

If I was going to get either a PS4 or Xbox One... I don't know what I'd get. PS4 sounds a lot better (specs, size, noise, price) but the Xbox controllers are better IMO. I wonder if there is such thing as a PS4 controller design based on the Xbox ones...

Most of the good prices have been won, waiting in pending for something good to come up. Although most of the stuff they are giving away are game assets and concept designs, and whatever they used to produce the game :laugh: , there is one elderscrolls gamescom award pending. Not interested in that game myself, but anyone willing to take the risk its up fro grabs. Air fair included.

Yep, it's all actually stuff from the PS4 commercials, aside from the one concept art and the two trips.

Also the ESO trip entry is already over. It's pending because they review to make sure the winner is a legitimate winner.

If I was going to get either a PS4 or Xbox One... I don't know what I'd get. PS4 sounds a lot better (specs, size, noise, price) but the Xbox controllers are better IMO. I wonder if there is such thing as a PS4 controller design based on the Xbox ones...

They do have PS controllers based on Xbox ones. I've seen ones where it's just the layout (switched stick and D-pad), and others where the entire shape is that of the Xbox controller.

They do have PS controllers based on Xbox ones. I've seen ones where it's just the layout (switched stick and D-pad), and others where the entire shape is that of the Xbox controller.

That's good. Very good. I can tell my uncle that now. :smile:

Downloading Darksiders II. I got it in a Humble Bundle but haven't got around to playing it yet...

EDIT: Whoa, win for da 2½ hours. :P

Edited by billyro

I would get the ps4 if i where you, the launch titles are far more robust and the controller is to similar to the 360 controller now, the way it feels and layout.

Maybe this thread may help you decide, considering......

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/999069-xbox-reveal/page-33&do=findComment&comment=10022754

Edited by Thor.

From my unbiased opinion(I'll be purely PC for a while yet) the PS4 is a better machine hands down. Sony build quality is usually worlds ahead of Microsoft's, and the PS4 is a much more gaming-focussed system. The PS4 is focussed primarily on gaming and is designed to be a pragmatic gaming system. The Xbox One is instead focussed on Pay TV and Movies, at the great expense of gaming. As for known faults, the PS4s that have been on display pre-launch haven't had anything wrong with them, while the Xbox One made headlines a number of times due to embarrising overheats, parts melting, and RRODs even during major press events. Companies always make special version of their products for press events and Xbox was no exception: if a full press version of the Xbox One(which was rumored to have an extra heatsink and more efficient MOBO) is still overheating then you'll have serious problems in the Australian summer.