The last poster wins

TheCalliton

A backup image of you're current os is the best way to combat Virus's, the real nasty ones.

Have you tried using antibiotics?

I don't think there is a thing for virus's on a computer other then antivirus, coming from you I'm surprised :teehee:

I don't have an antivirus, but then again, I don't let my Win7 anywhere near the internet either, I don't even have wifi drivers on it. That thing is only useful for games, and that's the only thing I use it for, everything else goes through Debian.

And that's why I don't worry about viruses at all. :smile:

So Assetto Corsa has been an interesting test of my new system. It's the first "next gen" 8GB game I've tried-although it's been optimised as a rare PC exclusive. Even on max settings I'm still getting a silky smooth 60 FPS(how nice it is to play a game that can run 60FPS) and that's pretty darn good given it's an Early Access Beta. If this runs perfectly, maxed out, then PC ports shouldn't run too badly either-all in all it's been a good chance to test. Cooling held up well too-even after a two-hour session the GPU was cool enough to rest my hand on.

Did I mention how great the graphics are?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lTkY83TqdoE/TvUAhqAdGVI/AAAAAAAAAeg/zlWJNvq-3qg/s640/ac01.jpg

I ate too many home made wafers, they were still warm and they were delicious. They have the inside filled with honey and are covered with melted Nutella that has some stuff mixed in it to become hard like chocolate, best food I ever put in my mouth!http://www.deltava.org/img/cooler/emoticons/drool.gif

Now my stomach hurts but I don't care, if I die from eating too much now, I'd die a very happy man. Guys, take my advice - if you ever wish to get married, find a woman that can cook great food and bake even better cakes.

According to my phone I'm in either Dublin or London...

Actually now that I typed that out and looked it's back to normal, but for almost half the day it's been saying I was in London. It made checking the time frustrating.