The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Updating ps4!!!!, still trying to figure out how to use current ps3 profiles. Like mine scott60gbuser.

lol they want you to use your real name, not freaking chance Sony, so i went with scott thechosenone instead. You make me laugh sometimes Sony. And i will never sign into facebook or twitter, another nice try.

Edited by Thor.

lol they want you to use your real name, not freaking chance Sony, so i went with scott thechosenone instead.

Whenever I don't want to give away my name, I use "Tuna Mornay." :P

I haven't been pulled up on it yet, so I guess it passes for some exotic name. :D

lol I like to report that the ps4 link is solid, i have been downloading content in the background and playing battlefield on the go on my psvita, YAAA... I can play the ps4 anywhere in the world as long as there is a high speed connection, the bandwidth it requires isn't all that much, they improved it 10 fold.

Also the ps4 is a solid machine, the reports of that bricked console was only minor compared to the ps3. I can see great things in the future for it.

I can show of the ps4 when I'm at a friends place or in a hot spot, you name it its going to be epic...

The controls are kind of touchy though on the psvita, that's to be expected for such small thumb sticks. Also the psvita has a higher contrast ratio higher then most HD tv's, so comparing the to is impressive.

Edited by Thor.

Why not use Harry Baals for the name? :laugh:

Bahaha! :D

That reminds me of those bunjity names people at school used for fake notices on the board. Ben Dover, Mike Hunt...

That actually reminds me of the username system at my highschool. They use the first letter of your name and the first 4 letters of your surname, plus a number. For example, mine was wrobe27.

We had a teacher who's name was Peter Ricks, and his username turned out to be prick1. :tongue:

Edited by billyro

Why not use Harry Baals for the name? :laugh:

I'm sure that gag works with some accents, but with an Australian accent it doesn't-our accent ruins most jokes given we mispronounce just about every word in the english language.