The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Lol after playing skyrim with enhanced mods like UNP and temptress and hair physics, looking back at Oblivion :psyduck: Its now in comparison to Fantasy star online, as they are comparing it to.

Also if anyone can tell me the exact length of a gigabyte windforce edition 7950 is, i will give a kudos for the effort.

I'm hoping its a maximum of 333mm or less.

Edited by Thor.

Hey guys, long time no post. Boy, have I been on an adventure...

So on Friday, my PC blew it's power supply and was pretty much written off. Understandably I was concerned-it's Christmas Eve Wednesday, and I didn't expect I'd be able to get it fixed before New Year's Eve. With that in my I phoned Scorpion-the local PC tuner who I buy all my parts from. Scorpion's customer service has always been amazing, but they really, really came through for me this weekend. They told me to bring the system over and that they'd take a look-and repair any damage that was covered by warranty.

I brought the system over on Saturday morning, and now it's mid afternoon on Monday, the entire system has been rebuilt, tested, cleaned, and it's now back on my desk. I'm sure glad I bought that VIP warranty-these guys really do a good job-they even found time to polish the case window at some point.

these guys don't know how to open MS Word without an enclosed instructions book and hand-holding. :facepalm:

Instruction books? Those work about as well as readme´s. Those who need them, won´t read them or head them.

I never read any instruction books or readmes and I turned out just fine, I figure it out myself if problems occur and fix it myself as well. :happy:

I blame iPhones and iPads, which are as intuitive as "tap the button, woohoo it works". My brother (who is 15) knows a lot about computers, but he's had an iPhone for a few years and it seems to have hijacked his understanding of computers a little bit. My sister (who is 10), is pretty much hopeless at using computers, because she expects them to function like her iPad - quick and mindlessly.

Well, that's the theory. :ermm:

And that's why I hate the modern technology, especially Apple's tech. It's designed for idiots and simpletons, I know how to fix my hardware and software if they break because they both allow me and encourage me to do things myself.

And I like doing it myself because I can make everything work my way. Don't like the looks of the OS? Modify. Don't like the way the OS works? Modify. Don't like the looks of the hardware? Modify. Don't like the noise the hardware makes? Modify. Want more performance out of the hardware? Modify. I won't buy a new PC just because it looks better, I'll make my own look better instead - f***ing DIY.

But my brother is a special case, he has no iCrap of any kind, and none of that over-simplified tech, yet he's still an idiot. He can't even install a game from a disc because it's, and I quote, "too complicated", so he brings his laptop and his entire game library to me so I can install it instead cause he's a dumbass. What the... I don't even... :psyduck:

Also if anyone can tell me the exact length of a gigabyte windforce edition 7950 is, i will give a kudos for the effort.

It's standard-issue size:

Height - 38mm

Length - 285mm

Width - 126mm

Edited by Werne