The last poster wins

TheCalliton

EDIT: @Werne BlackRampage's case is taking inspiration from a particular Italian sports car called a Lamborghini Aventador, which has a very distinctive scaled engine cover, and is normally sold in either matte grey or flame orange. BlackRampage's case has very similar styling which can't be a coincidence, especially given the $800,000 Aventador's wide popularity and high desirability.

It still doesn't change the fact that the color scheme is burning my eyeballs. :mellow:

Edited by Werne

Meh, I'd say the orange actually is a tad bit darker then those images would make you think. Besides, most of orange on the interior is covered up by your mainboard anyway. When you're sitting next to it, the case looks mostly black.

There's an "evil red" edition too btw, but imho I thought that one was over the top, not the orange one.

I'm wondering though, would I be able to trade the thing for an Aventador? If one could, I'd even be content with a case like Werne's :tongue:

Meh, I still prefer mine:

Don't we all?

Aerocool Xpredator X3 Evil Black Edition :devil::

http://cdn.tomshw.it/forum/attachments/case-e-alimentatori/37643d1352854518-antec-eleven-hundred-vs-aerocool-xpredator-x3-x3.jpg

http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/images/product_images/large/79/35252_03.jpg

Only gripe so far: The tool-less 5.25 inch bay system isn't all that rigid. Put a CD/DVD drive in there and the thing will actually vibrate a little when you put a CD in.

Other then that, it has plenty of space, can fit a couple of additional fans, has pretty good cable management support and comes with some pretty good standard case fans. 9/10

Meh i had enough with big bulky full tower cases.

here's what i am currently using.

http://store.antec.com/productimages/Originals/root/1200_front_q_lights.jpg

My airflow beats your airflow, at least that's what it has going for it.

Edited by Thor.

My airflow beats your airflow, at least that's what it has going for it.

Heh, actually, my previous case was that very same Antec 1200 case, but I thought the bloody thing was noisy as hell. (yes, even with replacement fans)

Never noticed any big temp changes when I transferred my stuff to the Aerocool case I mentioned earlier btw. And this one's much more quiet. I'll take quiet any day over "airflow".

Its fairly quiet, considering what i have in it, the one thing that makes most of the noise is that 250mm fan on the top. Or when the Corsair h80i fires up when i power on the pc.

Edited by Thor.