The last poster wins

TheCalliton

No Mans Sky is a true independent developers, sad what happened to there studio as it was flooded. MS has saved them, one up for them at least.

ย 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/30/microsoft-to-look-into-hello-games-aid

ย 

ย 

One article stated they had funding from EA, but that turned out completely false.

Edited by Thor.

Browsing the weird side of youtube again.

ย 

ย 

funny always looking at these types of youtube videos or something similar to what i saw one day. My sighting though did not have a camera or witnesses other then me, so who ever was with me at the time just shrugged it off.

Edited by Thor.

Sigh my amplifier just died on me, it refuses to respond, thank goodness my speakers sound great without one. Anyone recommend a model, i was thinking if getting a LG amp, because a friend has one and they have some of the richest bass i have ever heard, its around 300watts.
ya its a freaking good thing my speakers have amazing sound without a Subwoofer. At least i have that going. Those Boston Acoustic, one of the best sounding bookshelf speakers you can get.
I almost didn't realize the subwoofer failed until i realized the floor wasn't shaking anymore :D

Edited by Thor.