The last poster wins

TheCalliton

EDIT: I hate when people edit posts...

Heh, sorry about that. Here, I'll give you something to retort against the cheese in question:

I win, and you do not want the cheese, but here is a smiley instead. :tongue: ####### hash tag coma

Heh, sorry about that. Here, I'll give you something to eat the cheese with:

Thor is a crazy human and you desire cheese, but here is a smiley so ha! :tongue: ####### hash tag coma burger pretzel

That's better...

BTW, I like your new avatar. :)

Heh, sorry about that. Here, I'll give you something to eat the cheese with:

Thor is a crazy human and you desire cheese, but here is a smiley so ha! :tongue: ####### hash tag coma burger pretzel

That's better...

BTW, I like your new avatar. :smile: Thor says thanks

I just figured out two things:

1. - I like being lazy, and eating pie

2. - I lost.

that sucks. :pinch:

Nice Avatar Thor, is that new?

I've been playing Need For Speed Rivals this afternoon, after finally biting the bullet and buying it. Normally I'm not really into Arcade racers-I tend to prefer a more hardcore and realistic experience, but I make an extra special exception for Rivals-it's just that good. It's on an updated version of the Frostbite 3 engine, which gives it amazing graphics without sacrificing framerate, and the selection of cars is just heavenly. Pretty much any car you could possibly want that's currently in production, is in Rivals.

If it's got a weakness, it's that it really isn't that realistic: I was able to get a Ford Mustang all the way up to 398 kilometres an hour-the real car's top speed is 150 k's slower than that. It's still a brilliant game, but it's about as realistic a depiction of car racing as Dukes Of Hazard.

Yes its new, thanks. I can't sleep right now, to much Holiday is getting to my every day night and day schedule.

Also listening to some alternative rock to help me get tired. very High quality streams. Studio quality.

http://songza.com/listen/today-s-alternative-rock-songza/

This website should be in replacement of Spotify, far greater quality then spotify. Its a fantastic Website.

Completely commercial free.

Edited by Thor.

http://songza.com/listen/today-s-alternative-rock-songza/

This website should be in replacement of Spotify, far greater quality then spotify. Its a fantastic Website.

Completely commercial free.

Screenshot%2520from%25202014-01-02%25201

Yeah, I am truly amazed at the audio quality represented in this pic, and it truly doesn't have any commercials... or site access...

Edited by Werne

That's sucks man, its a great site, just like Spotify was locked from Canada access, only US locations only. Which was a bummer at the time.

:laugh:

Your missing out on something great, to bad it ain't available where you live.

They have also some really rare live stuff to, completely digitally remastered.

Edited by Thor.