The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Decided to make my wife a nice dinner for when she comes home from work, since today is exactly 5 years since we started dating. Yeah, she keeps track of that, I wouldn't even know when my birthday is but everyone keeps reminding me. So I made bagels with ground beef, mushrooms and melted cheese inside, thank you great people of Mother Russia for coming up with simple food that even an idiot can make, I praise thee.

Also made a dessert which I had to invent due to destroying other ingredients in multiple failures and accidents. I shall call it... Blob!

If anyone actually wants to try my dessert, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

- Chocolate, regular chocolate and not cooking one, cooking chocolate sucks, amount varies

- Tea cookies, amount varies

- Milk, amount also varies

One thing you don't need is cooking talent, which should be pretty self explanatory judging by the fact I managed to make it. :wink:

How to make:

First you need to make preparations, you need to grind the cookies. Yup, don't look at me like I'm an idiot (albeit I am), you need to grind them. Or you can do what I did - accidentally sit on the cookies, ponder for 20 minutes on how to hide the fact that you just sat on a box of cookies, come up with a dessert, grind cookies. Either way works.

You'll also need a container in which you'll be keeping this thing. In order to make this properly, fill that container exactly 1/3 with milk. If there's more, the finished product won't fit.1/2 and 2/3 could work too, depending on how thick you want it to be

Then take a pot (I used a coffee pot), pour the milk I mentioned above into it and put it on a stove. Once the milk boils, put a desired amount of chocolate in it and stir (I used a whole damn 200g chocolate, was too lazy to break it up).

After the chocolate melts completely, add the ground cookies in it while stirring. Keep adding them until the mixture becomes pretty thick (you can keep it in a more liquid state, or more solid) and keep stirring until they are mixed in with the chocolate milk. Then take the pot off the stove (remember to turn the stove off or you might set your kitchen rag on fire, just a note).

Then you put it in cold water to cool down and store it in the fridge for an unspecified amount of time. Serve once cool, or serve it warm, depends on your preferences.

One day I might even take precise measurements for ingredients, for now it's one butt-squished box of cookies, a half-melted chocolate that I forgot to put in the fridge last week, and milk, all in unspecified amounts.

All in all, I did it! I managed to make food, on my own, unsupervised, even made a dessert with no instructions what so ever, and everything is edible! :dance:

(Kriag quote) dlc bl2

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRR!!! rampage, rampage, let me looosseeee, RRAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by Thor.

:mellow: post faster :mellow:

Dang Metro 33 has one nasty benchmark attached to it, it'll make any card have a run for its money, so need mantle to come out and take directx 11 over. Sigh the things working but not efficiently.

Temps though idle at 35c and never goes above 70 and it idles while gaming around 60c, Gigabyte you rock. Fans don't kick in after it hits 70c.

Heck next video it has to be Gigabyte, soo getting me a gtx780 ti, soon.

Edited by Thor.