The last poster wins

TheCalliton

lol you wicked thing you Werne.

Heh. :teehee:

How's your wife by the way?

Puffy and round, especially in the mid-section. :D Also hormonal, I'm sure taking care of a baby is a tiresome task but I somehow doubt it can get much worse than this - eats all the time, makes loud noises at random times of day and night, needs constant babysitting, pees onto the car seat... yeah, sounds about the same to me.

One good thing though, she now wears a size 4 bra instead of size 3. That's something I won't complain about.

Aaand she's up for March 22, wants it to be a surprise (aka, I got no idea if she's carrying a boy or a girl). Doc said that date can vary up to ~10 days in either direction. All in all, I got nearly 3 months which is good, I still got time to prepare and learn what I have to.

Speaking of which, I improved my baby handling skills. Well, either I got better at it or I got serious, latter is highly unlikely so I'd say it's an improvement. Either way - it's been two months since I've last wrapped a diaper around the toy baby's head. :cool:

Edited by Werne

Hmmm i hate it when they are going to be announcing the new line of gpu's soon, so impatient. :armscrossed:

Edited by Thor.

Special features of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PC edition):

""GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc."

Wow, so innovative! Why don't all games implement something like that? Oh, wait...

I was hoping to save up for a new PC this year as this one is 3 years old and one of the fans needs replacing... I'll do that and give it to the boys for Minecraft purposes :D

I need a decent gaming machine and one that can be upgraded periodically... this one should be but I've had a few problems with it and don't trust it anymore.

I wanted a rapter but don't know if they are still going or if they've been ousted by something bigger and better... if that's the case I may have to save up for next year instead :( I have a 16th and 18th birthday and a new baby due on 22nd March (daughter's pregnant not me) so its gonna be a heavy duty year.

In any case I'll be popping in and out and any advice would be gratefully received. I may share the trials and tribulations of the past few months if and when I get time to get things straight in the sponge I laughingly call a brain :)