The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@Iv000 I kinda like it but still prefer metal. So here's some real music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGzltK_tlc

http://www.afterlifegaming.net/main/public/style_emoticons/default/th_Rock_emoticon.gif

@naomis Nah, gaming is about how much physical abuse can your hardware take after you die in-game. :wink:

I agree entirely, Naomi. When I was a child I used to play tennis, and of all the matches I played, the one I enjoyed the most I lost 6-2 6-4. The opponent I was up against was very fast, and had a brilliant serve: suffice it to say I was out-classed, and that's what made it special. I may have lost, emphatically, but by the time the match ended I was playing shots I didn't even think were possible and pushing myself beyond any limit or comfort zone I had.

Perspective is important and winning isn't everything. Sometimes you grow more as a person by losing to a champion than you could get from beating any number of lesser opponents. A true Champion is someone who shows as much grace standing next to the smoking wreck of their car, as they do on the top step of the podium.

It turns out Dan got so enraged that he smashed his god damn keyboard clean through his monitor.

Listening sucks compared to actually seeing it, I've seen my brother do the same thing when he played FO3 and died fighting a group of raiders. He first smashed his keyboard against the table but that was no fun so he then started smashing it against the monitor. Monitor was a bloody great product, a sturdy 4:3 HP LCD and the frame managed to take the hits without a problem. But when he slammed the keyboard against the screen itself, it went right through and made the monitor's back panel break into pieces. :laugh:

Needless to say, it didn't work anymore, and in a fit of rage that induced he managed to also break the mouse, keyboard and speakers. Case withstood the punishment though, I love those heavy old Chieftec cases, you can beat them like crazy and the frame will take it. I got a hold of that machine afterwards (it was my old C2D+Radeon 4350 machine) and changed the case cause of the indentations. That was 5 years ago and he still didn't get a new PC. :laugh:

Impressive benchmarks at 2k.

That means nothing to me, I still use a 19" 1440x900 monitor with a VGA interface. :happy:

It means i can run anything at 1080P :mellow: :yes: