The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My radeon 7950's say they can be bottle necked on a mechanical drive. It brought new life to it, samsung ssd's rock

I'm pushing 24x edge aa and super samples, with enb and rcrn with so many mods on top of that, and i am still pushing 60 to 45fps out doors. Couldn't do that without a ssd.

Edited by Thor.

Especially when you can download as advertised a movie in 5 minutes. Well its better then that Cogeco they have no unlimited plans.

Edited by Thor.

So, continuing my path of 'Did Not do the Research', it seems that SLI and triple monitor setups don't play nicely. My main objective in this upgrade was to cut down the severe lag between the first two and the third monitor. Right now, a YouTube video on the third monitor has about a half-second of desynchronization between audio and video. Would just having two GTX550s at least cut down the lag, if they aren't SLI'd?

gtx550 do not have the horse power for triple sli, not strong enough.

You should of sold both and wen't with a gtx780 ti for triple monitor. Its a harsh truth, but its reality.

Edited by Thor.

Nah, I was just planning on dual SLI. I got the second for free since my brother upgraded to a newer card, so I thought, "Why not?"

Also: Holy crap, that 780 Ti: I built the rest of my PC for less than the price of that.

The ti is worth it fro longevity, plus 4k in the future. A single gtx780 ti has 4 times the power of two radeon 7950's.

Edited by Thor.