The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I didn't realize humidity came in dollars. :tongue:

I'd be rich right now lol.

Lol songza has class, they replicated the entire play list of gta v as a radio format for realz. Without the commentary.

Vinewood Boulevard radio :dance:

nspired by the GTA V radio station, this mix of garage and indie rock is "the soundtrack to your broken dreams and unspent potential."

Edited by Thor.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/raining-dead-bats-100000-rotting-3003459

It's so hot in southern Queensland that over 100,000 bats died and now rotting carcasses are littering the streets.

Whoa, that's crazy! in fact, you could say it's batshit! *badum-tish*

In Victoria at least this is the last day of the heat wave, thankfully. Unfortunately we do have a new problem in the form of wildfires. Wildfires are quite common in Victoria but the shear number we've had this week, and their severity is almost unprecedented. I've been checking my CFA feed every hour and since I got up this morning we've gone from four fires severe enough to be on the map, to 51.

One thing we do have though, and which I think should be made mandatory in all countries, is the CFA live map. It's this free website that uses google maps to place fire locations, alerts, and even road traffic accidents and traffic jams on a constantly updating map. It's a brilliant idea and saves lives, I'm surprised more fire-prone states and countries haven't taken it up.

If anyone's curious, here's the link: http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/warnings-restrictions/warnings-and-incidents/index.html It's a better map than most video games give you.

Edited by Vindekarr

Are there any women around here? If so, can one of them please explain to me how exactly can a woman pee on the toilet seat?

Until now I was under the impression that was impossible. :blink:

Nothing is impossible when it comes to women.

Pregnant women have little control over certain bodily functions as the pregnancy progresses... I love hugs and kisses are necessary and any "little" indiscretions of a bodily type ignored and/or accepted. All should be well after the event.

And one or two mishaps does not compare to a life time of target mishaps :D

Caller ID is your friend.'

I have plans, and quite busy right now, and i can't sadly install my gtx780 ti at the moment. Life sucks when you are busy, no free time. Only the odd time to post here is what i have sniff. Thats pushing it lol.

Now i have free time,, Anyone ???

Edited by Thor.

Pregnant women have little control over certain bodily functions as the pregnancy progresses... I love hugs and kisses are necessary and any "little" indiscretions of a bodily type ignored and/or accepted. All should be well after the event.

To be honest, I was just confused about it. My understanding of female physiology was saying that's impossible, but apparently it is.

And one or two mishaps does not compare to a life time of target mishaps :D

Hey, I can proudly say that I didn't miss the toilet or anything else since I was 5. :cool:

Speaking of missing "something else", there's this one guy I know whose wife said, and I quote, "he can't even aim right during sex"... in front of a bunch of us who know him and hang out with him daily. Missing that is even more mind-boggling than a woman missing a toilet while peeing, but at least we managed to laugh our asses off. Of course, we were polite and we didn't tease the poor guy about that at the party, or every time we hang out him, or when we see him buying condoms for aim practice... :whistling: