The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I love the Ratslayer, it's great for lower level players and it's mostly always my go-to weapon to get first. The problem is to get the associated quest I have to try and go straight to the strip...enter coc command :thumbsup:

How in hell does my phone have a better sound chip than my PC's motherboard?

I thought the budget headphones were at fault, but my god it's a whole different league now when I listen to stuff through my phone.

And the separate soundcard that I got only supports 1 output which are my speakers. Should I bother with buying one of those USB soundcards or something?

I just want the non-soundcard PC sound to give me the quality that my phone has...come on it's a budget Lumia 520, how can it have better sound than a computer? Granted it's not as loud as on my PC, but the quality is ^3

God damn it technology, god damn it.

Found another Unique in FNV tonight, the sixth on this character(my first ever full FNV playthrough).

I found 17 I think. Not sure how many exactly but it's enough for me to need to scroll down in the menu with DarNified UI installed.

I do like Ratslayer though, my second unique weapon. Also my second favorite weapon, right after Holy Frag Grenade (you know, Monty Python, killer bunny and all that).

EDIT:

Should I bother with buying one of those USB soundcards or something?

NOOO!!! Those suck more than on-board audio, you'd be better off buying a 3.5mm line splitter (plug one into the sound card's out, and you get two plugs for output).

Edited by Werne

Should I bother with buying one of those USB soundcards or something?

NOOO!!! Those suck more than on-board audio, you'd be better off buying a 3.5mm line splitter (plug one into the sound card's out, and you get two plugs for output).

Why didn't I think of that? I'll try that out, thank you

Edited by Iv000

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

I'm thinking about backing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is looking very promising, and they've already nearly reached £50,000 in one day!

Thanks for notifying me about this game, K00L. :thumbsup:

Oh dang I forgot that they were adding new information yesterday! I think I'll have to back it as well. Weird that it's coming in acts though. I would like to support it and give money to get all 3 acts in one purchase without spending $480 (since it comes with all those fancy extra things). I guess the $24 one is good enough for now. It hasn't even been a full day and they have 1/3 of the funding they need.

I'm going to need a much better computer before this year is over. For multiple reasons.

This sounds perfect. :wub:

http://imageshack.com/a/img812/8366/o92t.png

Also, what the f*#@... ImageShack isn't free anymore? Ugh. Looks like I won't be using that ever again after how ever many years (3 or so) I've used it.

Edited by K00L

Also, what the f***... ImageShack isn't free anymore? Ugh. Looks like I won't be using that ever again after how ever many years (3 or so) I've used it.

I've been using Google's Picasa for about 3 years now, it does it's job pretty good. :smile:

I just figured something out, an FX 8320 without a cooler stays at 55oC in the lowest power state while playing music, it just had a bare IHS with traces of thermal paste on it. I didn't know that was possible with something that draws 140W, nice. :happy:

I also realized I must be the only crazy f*** who changes the cooler while the PC is on. Thank god I had enough brain to lock it to pstate level 1 or the damn thing would've blown up if some background process were to kick it into pstate level 2. Not to mention there was a high chance of me causing a short circuit while removing AMD's heatsink mount or when installing Scythe's steel cooler mounts. All that just so I can listen to music while changing the cooler... :ermm:

And yet people say I'm intelligent... :rolleyes:

Edited by Werne