The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I can't identify with the politics at that end of Australian society, but I can sort of forgive the guy. If I was getting by on welfare, was drunk, and saw what looks like an expensive car, I'd probably hurl a bottle at it to.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of buying beer to drink both his sorrow and welfare money (taxpayers money, your money) away maybe he should try and make something of his life so he can go and buy an expensive car too.

Seems to me that when he throws the bottle, he's not mad at society, he's mad at himself for being such a loser. He just doesn't realize it. (having a small willy probably doesn't help either :tongue:)

Back when I didn't have a well paying job just yet and drove a crappy car, I never felt the need to drink my misery away or throw things at cars. :confused:

Maybe, just maybe, instead of buying beer to drink both his sorrow and welfare money (taxpayers money, your money) away maybe he should try and make something of his life so he can go and buy an expensive car too.

If I were him I'd spend it on penis enlargement and a decent doctor to cure the erection problems, rather than an expensive car... Just sayin'... :whistling:

having a small willy probably doesn't help either :tongue:

No, no, no, it's "extra-small willy". It's like small, but extra smaller. :turned:

There's hope for him yet:

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/70/61/970b9417551ee1dc64d6bec620836a5e.jpg

Hmm, is there a book about those with above average penises? I could use that one. :D

btw werne you totally dominated the mellow face epidemic :thumbsup:

Hell yeah, at least this place feels more lively than it used to. Now all we need is more people (preferably insane people and/or those with a dirty mind) and we can restore this thread to it's former glory. :cool:

Edited by Werne

WOW! Last night was awesome, started doing some missions in the new T.H.O.R.N event for SWTOR, got back to the republic base and noticed a group of pvp flagged imperials outside the camp so me and a few others flagged ourselves to try and drive them back, and as the event is so popular more players joined in our fight and drove them back. After about half an hour of fighting through the tunnels we ended up with in an open area makeshift arena matched up in raid groups with about 80 evenly matched players altogether kicking the shite out of each other, going on for a few hours :D it was awesome!

The event is on until the 28th if you have an account you should definitely try it out

That Nazir sure did a hell of a job recruiting new dark brotherhood initiates. They even appear in this very thread. :tongue:

a Former black hand speaker, i retired and now im much more intrested in daedra lords and sithis himself :ninja:

i even read books :wink:

http://i42.tinypic.com/260sd20.jpg

its not me though i took this picture just before i snapped their necks, and put it there to remind any bosmer relative of them that

AIN'T NO ONE STEALIN SHI* FROM MEH...

Edited by AsHdRoN