The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Holy $%#@, System Shock is older than me. I feel kinda weird about playing it now.

It's a few months younger than me. :laugh:

Also billyro the spikes look fine now. I don't know what it was about that other screenshot, but they looked odd to me.

I have to go take care of dogs now. In the freezing cold weather. Blegh.

When I'm talking to you, a University representative, about serious matters that could be life changing, you dont say "I'm confused about what you have written......" and "okidoki ! ".

Seems to me they simply don't have enough time to reply with all the formalities and whatnot. Hell, I think I reply to at least half of all emails I get with "okidoki" type responses too.

I dont know to be honest, I was being a bit too judgemental. It's a Uni after all, not the white house.

I sent my application form in just a minute ago, so lets hope that everything will go well.

Meh whats cool about hat game it was one of the first Dubbed HD games of its time, The last 32bit game that came out the same year was Homeworld, one of my Favorite rts real time space sims, not to mention the one that started it all.

Edited by Thor.

When I'm talking to you, a University representative, about serious matters that could be life changing, you dont say "I'm confused about what you have written......" and "okidoki ! ".

Seems to me they simply don't have enough time to reply with all the formalities and whatnot. Hell, I think I reply to at least half of all emails I get with "okidoki" type responses too.

I dont know to be honest, I was being a bit too judgemental. It's a Uni after all, not the white house.

I sent my application form in just a minute ago, so lets hope that everything will go well.

I wish you luck cause i know how badly it sucks to be rejected :dry:

although things work differently here as we have to take one main motherf*#@ing

exam and after it we choose our subjects of interest and finally depending on how we do, government gives us a list of universities. It may sound good to you but the exam... You have to extract

every single drop of lifeforce from your body and fry your brain for 4 hours to be able to JUST pass

many dont make it out at all :dry: :dry:

-motherf*#@ing didn't get filtered?? :psyduck:

Edited by AsHdRoN

The filter is an odd thing. :tongue:

I really feel like I should upgrade my computer sometime soon. Well upgrade as in GET a computer, since my old one is dead and I'm still on my laptop. A new mouse would be nice too, since mine has some weird silver crap peeling off of it in flakes that stick to everything.

I wish you luck cause i know how badly it sucks to be rejected :dry:

although things work differently here as we have to take one main motherf*#@ing

exam and after it we choose our subjects of interest and finally depending on how we do, government gives us a list of universities. It may sound good to you but the exam... You have to extract

every single drop of lifeforce from your body and fry your brain for 4 hours to be able to JUST pass

many dont make it out at all :dry: :dry:

-motherf*#@ing didn't get filtered?? :psyduck:

Well, I did get a conditional offer.

I'm going to a scholarship exam, if I pass and get the scholarship or the merit award then I'll get an unconditional offer (and money).

So yes, I want the unconditional offer. I wanna get into uniiiii

Student loans woooo!

Uh oh Google acquires another robotics company. Deep mind which is a company that works with strong ai, instead of weak ai.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175424-google-acquires-human-like-ai-company-for-500-million-skynet-is-now-a-real-possibility

They seem to be very dedicated to make human Like ai a reality.

Edited by Thor.

Other games I play that are older than me:

Super Metroid

TIE Fighter

ADOM (Barely)

EarthBound

Marathon

Day of the Tentacle

A Link to the Past

Mortal Kombat II

Super Mario All-Stars

I don't know if I should feel young or very, very old.