The last poster wins

TheCalliton

There are no restrictions on our tracks, you just pay for a certain amount of time (last I've been there it was around $100 for an hour)

Damn. Last time I was at the Nürburgring I had to pay €100 for just 4 laps. :confused: Then again, it's quite a bit longer then the average track.

Maybe it is you... :ermm:

My eyes are seeing too slowly. :tongue:

It actually seems like it might just be our local channels. I dunno. It's just weird.

It looks like Cold fusion is hitting the mass market by storm, unlike other free energy possibilities.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175507-cold-fusion-tech-picked-up-by-major-us-partner-prepares-to-launch-in-the-american-and-chinese-energy-markets

This could is big news because they are embracing it instead of hiding it. This also increases its legitness as well, if the big investors are interested in it.

--------------

Other technical details about this awesome card of mine, the thing never goes above 72c on load, idles around 49C.

Unlike reference models gtx780 ti, the thing is quiet. I don't hear it at all at 20% fan speed. Do to good air flow in the case.

Edited by Thor.

Other technical details about this awesome card of mine, the thing never goes above 72c on load, idles around 49C.

Unlike reference models gtx780 ti, the thing is quiet. I don't hear it at all at 20% fan speed. Do to good air flow in the case.

I stand corrected....

where is thor?

Likely busy kissing his GTX 780 Ti.

Much better. :happy:

I was reading the Amazon reviews for Haribo's Sugarless Gummy Bears. They're hilarious.

Anyone know where I can get a bag? Purely for scientific research purposes, of course. Not for handing out to people on my dorm hall. Absolutely not.

I doubt kissing it, it wouldn't be a smart move, especially a good way fry your video card. Werne should of known better.

:teehee:

Exactly how much did you plan on kissing it?!