The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You're hurting my manly feelings... :facepalm:

My family is too empathetic to take things too far. Usually it just ends up with harsh words and then that's it.

I'm sorry, but you trained in taekwondo and got beat up by an 11 year old girl (had to say it one more time :tongue:), any manly man would suffocate to death by laughing at that. I got beat up by a girl (dropped a slice of pizza on her head, she didn't like it) and I married her, that makes me an overly manly man, and that means it's my duty to hurt your manly feelings. :armscrossed:

As for your family, seems like a nice group, not my kind of group though since I solve my problems by inflicting pain. My family was different, if I were to have a sister and if she were to make the same kind of drama in my family, there'd be belt marks on her arse in a matter of seconds.

Righto. Yeah, I was thinking about joining the army reserves here, but in the end I chose not to.

Trust me, you're better off, army only teaches you to do what you're told, something they failed to teach me.

You don't need to scream like a war cry, just a solid yell will do the trick. And, yeah, breaking their neck also works I suppose. :tongue:

And how inconsiderate of those people, bleeding all over the place... they just don't care for anyone except themselves! Maybe you should try bludgeoning instead of stabbing next time? It might have a different result.

Meh, I hate yelling, too much noise, breaking necks is more effective and there's less work and noise involved. And yeah, how dare they bleed all over, I don't want to mess up my clean shirt. Bludgeoning doesn't work either, then there's even more blood everywhere.

By the way, breaking someone's neck is not as easy as it may seem, it requires a lot of strength and even then you'll fail if you have a bad grip. Just a heads up if you ever consider breaking someone's neck. :wink:

Never do a groin kick on a female. Depending on how hard you kick, they'll either be down for the count or need to be hospitalised. It's an effective move, but not one you want to pull outside of a war zone, considering the placement of the Pubis bone just under the skin and the huge mass of nerve tissue in that area. If you thought getting kicked in the balls hurt, well, you've got about half the nerve-endings in the line of fire. Yeah. it's that painful.

Yeah, but only if you aim it right. Miss and you did nothing, it's important to make the impact directly in her vagina, preferably near the clitoris, and then it causes immense pain. Otherwise, she'll just look at you with a confused expression on her face and keep beating your sorry ass up.

I never used any of those crotch hit tactics, I personally think those are for cowards. And I'd never hit a woman in my favorite place, there are so many good memories about female groins that prevent me from doing so. :smile:

Quote chaiiiinn!!!! :dance:

She's 11 and I'm 18. I'm not going to flat out smash her just because she annoys me occasionally :laugh: (and she's my friend most of the time: there is hardly any sibling rivalry in my family).

Also, I did taekwondo for 2 years (even though it was quite a while ago), so I'm not completely helpless. Fighting my sister isn't the problem - the problem is that she is a little girl in primary school, and I've finished high school and I don't bash up children. :tongue:

And just to clarify, taekwondo is more about self defence than actually fighting. I didn't do it for long enough to learn any super moves or anything, but at least I can defend myself alright. My sister, on the other hand, pretends to be nice and then wham! She's pretty good at masking her intentions, but then I suppose most girls are.

I wasn't talking about breaking her neck man, I was talking about giving her a nice slap across the face. She may be 11 but that doesn't mean she can just do whatever she wants cause "she's a kid". Hell, I used to beat the crap out of my brother daily, mostly because he was stubborn and never backed off, and he's a bit more than 6 years younger than me. Though we were a fun family, we would beat each other up so bad we bleed all over the house, and 5 minutes later we sit on the balcony discussing boobs like nothing happened.

And by the way, you're worse than I thought - you took taekwondo and still got your ass kicked by an 11 year old girl. :tongue:

Still, I doubt I've had a tenth of the experience you've probably got, Werne. I've only been in a couple of fights in my life (and they weren't too serious) so I'm not sure what would happen in a really dangerous battle.

Your methods of fighting are really good, though. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get into a real brawl (a bit unlikely, but just in case).

My fighting is why I was forced to serve in the military, though it's the only subject I'm not willing to discuss in details.

Also, just to mention it, the voice is also a pretty good weapon. If you yell really loud (like put full force behind it, make it sharp and painful for them to hear), it can usually stun your opponent for a brief time.

EDIT: And no, I'm not talking about Skyrim. I mean actually yelling: a short, loud "GET BACK!" or something usually stops an attacker for a brief second.

Nah, I don't want my throat to feel soar, I just stop my attacker in his tracks with a nice fist in the guts, and then I break his neck. :smile:

Or I just stab him if I'm lazy, either way works. Stabbing is messy though, for some reason people like to bleed all over the place, and that includes bleeding all over you too. :dry:

She's 11 and I'm 18. I'm not going to flat out smash her just because she annoys me occasionally :laugh: (and she's my friend most of the time: there is hardly any sibling rivalry in my family).

Also, I did taekwondo for 2 years (even though it was quite a while ago), so I'm not completely helpless. Fighting my sister isn't the problem - the problem is that she is a little girl in primary school, and I've finished high school and I don't bash up children. :tongue:

And just to clarify, taekwondo is more about self defence than actually fighting. I didn't do it for long enough to learn any super moves or anything, but at least I can defend myself alright. My sister, on the other hand, pretends to be nice and then wham! She's pretty good at masking her intentions, but then I suppose most girls are.

I wasn't talking about breaking her neck man, I was talking about giving her a nice slap across the face. She may be 11 but that doesn't mean she can just do whatever she wants cause "she's a kid". Hell, I used to beat the crap out of my brother daily, mostly because he was stubborn and never backed off, and he's a bit more than 6 years younger than me. Though we were a fun family, we would beat each other up so bad we bleed all over the house, and 5 minutes later we sit on the balcony discussing boobs like nothing happened.

And by the way, you're worse than I thought - you took taekwondo and still got your ass kicked by an 11 year old girl. :tongue:

My family is too empathetic to take things too far. Usually it just ends up with harsh words and then that's it.

Still, I doubt I've had a tenth of the experience you've probably got, Werne. I've only been in a couple of fights in my life (and they weren't too serious) so I'm not sure what would happen in a really dangerous battle.

Your methods of fighting are really good, though. I'll keep it in mind if I ever get into a real brawl (a bit unlikely, but just in case).

My fighting is why I was forced to serve in the military, though it's the only subject I'm not willing to discuss in details.

Righto. Yeah, I was thinking about joining the army reserves here, but in the end I chose not to.

Also, just to mention it, the voice is also a pretty good weapon. If you yell really loud (like put full force behind it, make it sharp and painful for them to hear), it can usually stun your opponent for a brief time.

EDIT: And no, I'm not talking about Skyrim. I mean actually yelling: a short, loud "GET BACK!" or something usually stops an attacker for a brief second.

Nah, I don't want my throat to feel soar, I just stop my attacker in his tracks with a nice fist in the guts, and then I break his neck. :smile:

Or I just stab him if I'm lazy, either way works. Stabbing is messy though, for some reason people like to bleed all over the place, and that includes bleeding all over you too. :dry:

You don't need to scream like a war cry, just a solid yell will do the trick. And, yeah, breaking their neck also works I suppose. :tongue:

And how inconsiderate of those people, bleeding all over the place... they just don't care for anyone except themselves! Maybe you should try bludgeoning instead of stabbing next time? It might have a different result.

You don't need to scream like a war cry, just a solid yell will do the trick.

Fus Ro Dah!

Been in plenty of fights myself too back when I was young, but nothing too serious. Lost just about as often as I won. It's all past tense.

I'm sorry, but you trained in taekwondo and got beat up by an 11 year old girl (had to say it one more time :tongue:), any manly man would suffocate to death by laughing at that. I got beat up by a girl (dropped a slice of pizza on her head, she didn't like it) and I married her, that makes me an overly manly man, and that means it's my duty to hurt your manly feelings. :armscrossed:

As for your family, seems like a nice group, not my kind of group though since I solve my problems by inflicting pain. My family was different, if I were to have a sister and if she were to make the same kind of drama in my family, there'd be belt marks on her arse in a matter of seconds.

Trust me, you're better off, army only teaches you to do what you're told, something they failed to teach me.

Meh, I hate yelling, too much noise, breaking necks is more effective and there's less work and noise involved. And yeah, how dare they bleed all over, I don't want to mess up my clean shirt. Bludgeoning doesn't work either, then there's even more blood everywhere.

By the way, breaking someone's neck is not as easy as it may seem, it requires a lot of strength and even then you'll fail if you have a bad grip. Just a heads up if you ever consider breaking someone's neck. :wink:

Never do a groin kick on a female. Depending on how hard you kick, they'll either be down for the count or need to be hospitalised. It's an effective move, but not one you want to pull outside of a war zone, considering the placement of the Pubis bone just under the skin and the huge mass of nerve tissue in that area. If you thought getting kicked in the balls hurt, well, you've got about half the nerve-endings in the line of fire. Yeah. it's that painful.

Yeah, but only if you aim it right. Miss and you did nothing, it's important to make the impact directly in her vagina, preferably near the clitoris, and then it causes immense pain. Otherwise, she'll just look at you with a confused expression on her face and keep beating your sorry ass up.

I never used any of those crotch hit tactics, I personally think those are for cowards. And I'd never hit a woman in my favorite place, there are so many good memories about female groins that prevent me from doing so. :smile:

Edited by Thor.

Fus Ro Dah!

Been in plenty of fights myself too back when I was young, but nothing too serious. Lost just about as often as I won. It's all past tense.

Umm... what?

Quote chaiiiinn!!!!

She's 11 and I'm 18. I'm not going to flat out smash her just because she annoys me occasionally (and she's my friend most of the time: there is hardly any sibling rivalry in my family).

Also, I did taekwondo for 2 years (even though it was quite a while ago), so I'm not completely helpless. Fighting my sister isn't the problem - the problem is that she is a little girl in primary school, and I've finished high school and I don't bash up children.

Fus Ro Dah!

Umm... what?

:tongue:

Edit: Oh, I just bought this:

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/static/articles/102/102261.png/1000x1000.png

:tongue:

Edit: Oh, I just bought this:

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/static/articles/102/102261.png/1000x1000.png

Meh, I already have it, came in a month ago from Nuclear Blast, cost me quite a bit too (43€, with shipping, sent it to Slovenia and had my relative bring it when he came over this winter). It's the only decent stuff Nightwish made since Dark Passion Play, and it's live concert music.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I like Storytime even when Anette was singing it, it's a song even she couldn't f*** up. Floor made it sound freakin' awesome, but even Anette was half-decent when guys used her voice the right way. Cant wait for new studio albums with Floor though, I need something to replenish my music library where Dark Passion Play is banned along with Imaginaerum.

And just to brag, cause we can't have only Thor bragging about his stuff - I currently have 216 CDs and 92 cassettes that ammounts to ~24,000 minutes of music (around 400 hours, or nearly 17 days of constant playing) with an approximate worth exceeding 20,000HRK (~$3,500). Revision made last week, and this is excluding digital distribution and films/concert videos, only studio recordings in a way of physical copies. Mostly used discs bought off our local market and eBay, so they are relatively cheap.

Just in case you're thinking it, yup, I spend too much money on my music, and I regret nothing. :happy: