The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I had a very disturbing encounter this afternoon. I had been discussing depression and Asperger's Syndrome with a Steam guildmate when one of the officers of the guild permanently banned both of us for being "retards" He gave quite a long speech explaing his reasons; I won't post it here because it's vile, but his beliefs revolved around an idea that "retards" are somehow an insult to the Christian concept of God, and that anyone not born "pure" deserves to die. He also said if he was given a chance he'd gladly shoot both of us and "do the big man a favour"

I've seen hateful, narrow-minded people before but the shear degree of hatred that's coming out of the American south at the moment has me quite concerned. Just last week I was reading a news story about an Alabama town that had banded together and bullied several Autistic residents to the point that they'd committed suicide, and the same attitude seems to be present in nearly every Southern gamer I've met. I can't fathom how people can be that hateful; the same people who attack me for being a "retard" attack just about everyone else for another reason. Either they're a "fag" or a "weaboo" for having a particular character, or they're a "n****r" or a "rag-head" for the colour of their skin. It just defies my ability to comprehend; I can only be glad that it seems restricted to a small geographic area.

It's really fun to be both a fag and a retard, you get twice the usual treatment :D

I'm seriously thankful though that I haven't met many extreme Christians like that IRL though. But I'm sure that will come too, eventually, sadly.

I'm back! Been in the hospital for 4 days, doc finally let me out. :dance:

Though I'm guessing none of you even noticed I was missing, eh? :tongue:

Anyway, no boobs of any kind posted in the meantime... I am disappoint. Reading what I missed without boobs in sight is like reading a script for a horror movie! :ohmy: And I haven't seen Ironman around, which explains the disturbing lack of mammaries in this place. I need to fix that...

http://cdn.brosome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Adriana-Lima-VS-new-8.jpg

Ahhh... much better. :happy:

Speaking of boobs, valentine's day is coming up in a week, time of the year when price of flowers and chocolate goes up by 400%. So, did you guys buy something for your special someone or are you having a death wish?

I bought mine some expensive Victoria's Secret silk pajamas, cost me €120 and they don't have the sexy look but hey, m'lady is always sexy. :smile: Also bought her a hand-made box of assorted chocolates (48 pieces, each different and encased in a beautifully crafted wooden box) from a local chocolatier to go along with the clothes, guy makes awesome stuff that tastes beautiful and looks that way too. Those were a bit on the expensive side as well (€200, with discount since I know the guy) but she really loves chocolate and I'm at last financially stable and have enough money to afford luxuries. :D

Had to use her sister as a test subject for presents though, someone had to try the pajamas and see if they're comfortable and if the size fits, me getting into those would not look pretty and would yield poor results. Thank god for identical twins. :happy:

Edited by Werne

Well Werne madman is back. We missed your antics and sinister plans to take over the nexus.

Also i once i Saw a tree made of swords you know, the Swords needed sharpening after several hundred years of neglect. They grow but the swords need lots and lots of work, shame on you tree. Tree response, Rsfrmmmmmmrrrarrr!!! daggerss attaccckkkk!!!.. AHHHH!!! Daggers??

Edited by Thor.

Answer Phone:

"Hello?"

"Hello may I speak to-"

"No."

End Call.

I hope I sounded pissed off enough that this number will stop calling me now.

The creation kit makes me want to punch someone in the face. Preferably whoever made the damn thing.

The creation kit makes me want to punch someone in the face. Preferably whoever made the damn thing.

Tell me about it. Today it took me 45 minutes to finish modifying Serana's AI packages and the damn thing crashed as I pressed Save. Then it refused to open Dawnguard.esm and instead crashed, Steam validated the damn thing when I was validating Skyrim cache and replaced my SkyrimEditor.ini with a new one that doesn't have Dawnguard.esm.

After I finally managed to open it and redo the 45 minutes of work I lost, I saved without a crash... and the plugin can't be opened neither in CK nor TES5Edit. So I gotta do it all over again in TES5Edit tomorrow, can't even describe how freakin' annoying that is. I even consider GECK and OCS much better than CK, they are at least more stable. :rolleyes: