The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So let me get this straight; you've spent several thousand dollars on a computer that you brag about constantly, and you're using it to play a graphics mod that's deliberately designed to make as little difference as possible? I don't get the logic of that. It's like building the fastest car in the world, and then fitting it with a gearbox that never lets it exceed 20 KPH.

Here's a interior look at night, and outdoors. Its a cross breed of many different enb's

http://oi59.tinypic.com/30kafjq.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/5zp0rp.jpg

Edited by Thor.

Sorry to say this mate, but indoors looks even more outdated than outdoors. The point of a graphics mod is to make the game's graphics better; and honestly I can't see much difference from the vanilla game.

Nvidia drivers have predetermined colour contrast for monitors, you can change it up on the fly. Images may look better than they appear.

In a sense it would look great for a Nvidia user versus Radeon witch have a fixed colour contrast ratio.

I can't do much to change it, Nvidia pretty much just does it, looks good though. Better than that dull washed out look.

Edited by Thor.

With most MMO launchers, they calculate % downloaded by counting the number of files downloaded. Given most launchers start with the biggest files and end with the smallest, usually the bulk of the download by time is actually done in the first quarter. It's a trait common to nearly all MMO games; when they patch they start with the biggest low-volume files and finish with the smallest high-volume files; there may be as few as five massive files in(multiple MB each) that 11% with the rest probably measuring a few hundred KB each.

With most MMO launchers, they calculate % downloaded by counting the number of files downloaded. Given most launchers start with the biggest files and end with the smallest, usually the bulk of the download by time is actually done in the first quarter. It's a trait common to nearly all MMO games; when they patch they start with the biggest low-volume files and finish with the smallest high-volume files; there may be as few as five massive files in(multiple MB each) that 11% with the rest probably measuring a few hundred KB each.

Ah, makes sense. Yeah, I think the same thing happened with Guild Wars 2. It would be smarter if the percentage represented size instead of quantity, though.

Not interested in that pay twice garbage, ain't worth it.

That's the main reason why I'm downloading the beta: to see for myself whether or not it's worth it. I still don't think I'll buy the game until it gets cheaper, though.