The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I still haven't played Mass Effect 1, but 2 and 3 are really good. Mass Effect 3 in particular is so beautifully made that it's such a shame people hate the game simply because of the ending. It's the journey in which Mass Effect 3 shines, not the end, and haters seem to forget that.

I believe Dragon Age Inquisition will blow everyone away. From what I've seen, Bioware has fixed all the bad things from DA2 and improved upon everything else massively.

The first one is particularly good when you play it the first time, but going back and playing it after 2 and 3 it probably wouldn't be as exciting. And I agree, the whole story in ME3 is the reason it's great. But a lot of people don't like the ending (honestly all four fit pretty well in my opinion), and others don't like that you don't get to see that much of an impact from your choices (a few of them show at the end, but others are just kind of acknowledged as being there. I can kind of understand this, but it's not really a reason to be upset).

I think it looks really good too, but it also looks like there are quite a few people who disagree. Usually because they didn't like DA2 or ME3. Or because they hate EA.

I'm also interested in what Bioware's new IP is, but they haven't said anything about it (besides that it exists) unless I've missed it.

Edit: Lmao at the new Steam tags. Recommended for me:

• Action
  • Simulation
  • SPESS MAHREENS
  • BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • Sci-fi
Edited by K00L

Simulation

Indie
Utilities

Strategy

Racing

Yep, those are definitely the last five games I played. Thanks, Steam!

I like some of the other tags

Rome Wasn't Patched in a Day

Buggy

Rip-off

Games for Windows Live

Boring

Horrible

Holy crap, those are just the most popular tags. Some of the worse games on Steam are a comedy gold mine.

The games tagged as 'walking simulator' are hilarious.

lool

I'm starting to pack up my movie and games collection, OMG its going to take forever. 600 dvd's 100 blu ray, not to mention my games collection. Which is close to 200.

I'm guessing I would need at least 10 plastic containers, so i can at least organize them properly.

Sense we are painting the walls, we decided to start packing early, makes it easier on the long run.

Finally getting away from crap internet. 700kbps connection sucks, i even called them about other packages and they refused to send me a newer dsl modem. I asked if it was possible, they claimed it was to old.

If you ever move to Canada, never go with bell. Artificial caps are bull....

Edited by Thor.

My recommended tags are:

RPG

Fantasy

Open World

Singleplayer

Action

That's like, the perfect set of tags. The new tag system is great - I've discovered so many games that I previous didn't know existed (granted, they did look pretty sucky, but at least I found them!).

Unrelated, but I'm visiting my new university for the first time tomorrow. I have a feeling that this one will be a lot better than that other evil place. :P

My recommended tags are:

RPG

Fantasy

Open World

Singleplayer

Action

That's like, the perfect set of tags. The new tag system is great - I've discovered so many games that I previous didn't know existed (granted, they did look pretty sucky, but at least I found them!).

Unrelated, but I'm visiting my new university for the first time tomorrow. I have a feeling that this one will be a lot better than that other evil place. :tongue:

Your tags sound more like what I normally play. I guess just because I had played Space Marine, ARMA II and FNV, though Space Marine obviously had the biggest impact on the tags.

People tagged Barbie Dream House as horror, post-apocalyptic, masterpiece, and MLG.

I would like to be able to search by multiple tags, but as far as I can tell you can't do that... yet.

Yeah, multiple tags would be quite useful. I think I'd use all the tags I got and see what games I could scrounge up.

Also, progress on Magebane.

http://puu.sh/6ZlBT.jpghttp://puu.sh/6ZlQv.jpg

http://puu.sh/6Zt2N.jpg

EDIT: Also, hooray! I finally got a red in Heroes of Dragon Age. And it only took me 19 levels! :tongue:

Edited by billyro