The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow that's a small download cap, does your isp have a unlimited plan. I would suspect at least the UK would have better internet other then third world plans like that.

If anything we have some good isp's here, just don't go with the big two.

I can settle with a unlimited 25mbit download, upload 10mbit connection any day, ADSL.

Fast and cheap. I'm switching isps in a months time.

Edited by Thor.

Yeah, well my Dad's place has 200GB/month and we managed to exceed that last month and incur a $300 fine. Something suspicious is going on...

EDIT: I knowwww the reason now! My sister has been using Facetime (a webcam video streaming app) excessively over the past fews weeks - and I mean excessively. She has become obsessed with it and literally spends about 4 hours on it every day. That is the culprit, without a doubt.

I know for sure that I won't be able to convince her to stop (the disobedient wretch), so I'm pretty much screwed.

Edited by billyro

tell her to pay up if she wants to use all the bandwidth. Then unplug her saying the ISP Was not to happy with you and they disconnected you. I'm okay though, I'm no abuser.

call a bluff. If she doesn't then that could be a problem :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Lol she's only 11, she doesn't have any money to pay. Still, I think we should restrict her usage of the iPad.

Anyway, two things that suck today: my brother has been sick the last few days and now I am, and also the car isn't working. I think I know the reason for the car - the gear stick thing (I'm not good with car terminology. It's the gearbox thingy in an automatic) has come loose somehow and the car still thinks it is in "drive" instead of "parked", so it won't start. I think this is the problem because I started it up just before and tried to reverse out of the back yard, but when I put it into "drive", it was actually still in "reverse" (luckily I didn't hit anything). So yeah, that broke.

That means I am both stranded and sick. :down:

That sucks, i hate being sick. Though allergies i hate more. The dry wall is driving me insane!!!! >.>!!! Its been sanded down so that dry dust is every where.

Edited by Thor.