The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So I installed New Vegas again (despite me not heaving time to play), because I wanted to play it. And I got reminded of the Jingle Jangle song, so I youtubed it and I was like "Aw this is so nice, but I wonder if it could get better..."

And then after 20 minutes of search I found out that there's this genre called Electroswing and then my ears started crying tears of infinite joy, while dancing in blissful happiness.

Why is this so good.

My DVD burner won't burn DVD's

Maybe you got a wrong +/- DVD, some burners can only burn DVD-R and some can only burn DVD+R.

Mine can burn both, and by burn I mean literally burn, I still have pieces of melted plastic all over the tray and that's not something that makes me trust the damn thing. :ermm:

Mine can burn both, and by burn I mean literally burn, I still have pieces of melted plastic all over the tray and that's not something that makes me trust the damn thing. :ermm:

Lol. I just knew you'd post something like that. Leave it to Werne to torment your everyday devices in ways you couldn't even imagine.

Edited by BlackRampage

My DVD burner won't burn DVD's

Maybe you got a wrong +/- DVD, some burners can only burn DVD-R and some can only burn DVD+R.

Idk, I think it should. It sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't. Idk why. It's silly. It makes noises like it's loading a laser cannon sometimes.

I don't really need it, I just used it to burn Hiren's Boot CD to a CD and that worked fine. But when I tried burning Kali Linux to a DVD it just tried burning, but it couldn't for some reason. Idk. I don't really need it, I just wanted to have it on a DVD just in case.