The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Nope just chillen, can't sleep so I'm listening to some heavy alternative rock :dance: 5.1 from any source, its earcandy. It doesn't matter how poorly encoded the source file is, it comes out crystal clear. It comes packed with some impressive filters i tell ya.

Edited by Thor.

I'm hiding in here...

So, she didn't believe you got bitten by a spider, or didn't believe that it was as big as your hand? I'm asking because yesterday I squished a spider (with a heavy book) and it was half the size of my foot. He was sitting above my door and I had to rush past quickly so that he didn't jump on me. :tongue:

Also, have you checked if your dog has any injuries? It might be something like a scab on his head (that you accidentally touched) or maybe a splinter in his foot, and he's just a bit agitated?

Ah, very sneaky of you. :tongue:

Both, we don't get spiders that size where I live. Er, not usually. I guess there are tarantulas in Missouri but I've never seen one.

I don't think anything is wrong with him specifically. He's just become aggressive. My mom was outside sitting with him right after he bit me, and my dad sat on a couch outside with him too. He acted fine around me today so I'm not sure what caused him to do that. I think he's just kind of become a grouchy dog. The worst part is that he doesn't growl, just bites.

Edited by K00L