The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The image is 3508x2480, so I'm in the clear. :)

Also, I just re-read the assignment criteria and I'm only allowed to use a maximum of 10 source images for my 2 collages. Well, I've done 1 collage and used up 9 images, so I can only get 1 more image for my final collage... :pinch:

Looks like it's reusing time.

You could make a smaller res one in 1080P for the rest of us lol,

I went back to playing my gamecube, found out the svideo cable was messed up, so i had to buy another one, luckily they are dirt cheap. For my upscaler, the works like a charm, the svideo the prongs inside tend to bend.

It looks like Hd really, games like twilight princess look stunning without any artifacts, same with star fox adventures and assault, many others.

http://www.amazon.com/Composite-Video-S-Video-Upscale-Converter/dp/B0081SEEHS/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1396505442&sr=8-13&keywords=hdmi+upscale

Edited by Thor.

Why limit yourself to simplify for school, if you like it and it works, other people might like it as well. Post it on some wallpaper website, you would be surprised..

thus encouraging words, its unique art.

Actually you have know idea how hard it is to find wallpaper like that, looks like you unleashed your inner artist, maybe you should take it a step further.

maybe you should try deviant art, or something similar.

Hmm is that a tornado or a volcano in the background. Also sheep are evil.

Edited by Thor.

I don't think I can take that particular image anywhere because I didn't take the photos, but I'm glad you like it. :smile:

Yeah, it's supposed to be a tornado but it does kinda look like a volcano now that I look at it. And it's a buffalo, not a sheep. :tongue:

EDIT: Today I discovered WAC for Oblivion, and I'm suffering now because it's downloading at about 15KB/s and it's 560MB. :facepalm:

EDIT 2: Where did everyone go? I swear I didn't fart, if that's your concern...

EDIT 3: Woohoo, WAC is finished!

Edited by billyro