The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've been playing Oblivion with WAC for a little while, and I've got to say that it is absolutely amazing. The variety in weapons, armour, and creatures are brilliant and they are all made with great quality. I also cleared out a new bandit camp and it looked freakin' epic!

Definitely a recommended mod. If you do plan on getting it, keep in mind that you have to get it from TES Alliance and the download is super slow.

EDIT: Also, there is a bit of nudity with the creatures, so if that doesn't bother you, go for it!

Plus I saw this guy with a beard and it was pretty cool.

EDIT 2: Okay, this is quiet... a little too quiet...

Edited by billyro

I'm in the mood to watch a movie, don't know what to watch though, maybe after work. oh wait its my day off and i can sleep in :teehee: or maybe that golem farm i was thinking of replicating in minecraft, zzz huh.

Edited by Thor.

I've been busy that's why I disappeared for what, two days?

Now I have to go because I have to take care of my dogs, my neighbor's dog, and run (drive technically :tongue:) into town before 12:00.

All this Oblivion talk makes me want to go play Morrowind again.

Lol. :tongue:

Anyway, here's my progress with Umbra.

http://puu.sh/7VFvD.jpg

I still need to add some intricate designs to the hilt and the scabbard, but I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Well, wife gave birth on April fools day, a healthy baby girl, 50.3cm long and weighing 4.12kg, with rather long red hair. Both came home this morning, and compared to other babies I've seen, mine doesn't cry as much, only when she's hungry but even then she doesn't scream her lungs out. She burps loud though, much like my wife after a few beers, and drinks a lot just like me, kinda makes me proud.

Anyway, just put her to sleep by running Unigine Valley, the benchmark music makes her sleepy, I guess my ideas work sometimes. It's a good thing she got her mom to teach her the good stuff, with me around she'd sooner learn how to overclock and chug beer than how to crawl. And she just looks so cute when she snuggles into her little cushion, but I'm still frightened to hold her despite that cushion supporting her, she looks so tiny I feel like I'm gonna hurt her.

And I would've bragged to you guys about this sooner but my friends wanted to celebrate the occasion and I woke up a day later in a police station, so I can can safely say things kinda got out of hand, which isn't all that surprising seeing as how five of us managed to drink nine full cases of beer. I recall someone throwing up in a slipper, there's a dead pigeon impaled on my car's radio antenna for some reason, and according to the police, we stole and wrecked three of those carnival bumpy rubber cars by driving them into the sea and trying to paddle all the way to the island in those. Guess that last one is my bad, sounds like something I'd come up with. So yeah, sorry about that.

By the way guys, before all this I was sure I'd handle everything like a pro, just get to the hospital and keep my cool, been preparing myself for months to keep cool. Hell, I've been cool in much more tense situations. But the truth is, I was so confused when I got the call from the doc at work that I sat in the car, lit a cigarette and threw my zippo out the car window (found it later though). Then when I came to the hospital, I forgot to ask if the baby is a boy or a girl. Doc said wife and baby are fine and that it's late so I can't see them at the moment, both of them being fine is all I wanted to know so I left, the thought of asking is it a boy or a girl never even crossed my mind.

I figured out I forgot to ask once I saw my mother in law when I got back home, that's the first thing she asked me and I just stood there staring at her like a lump of wood, had to call the hospital and embarrass myself. And yeah, the old hag is here too, staying for full three months and yapping more than ever.

In case you think you'll handle your child's birth like a boss, no you won't. You get excited and nervous and happy and panicked at the same time, you have no idea what you're doing after that. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go sleep while I can, god knows I need some sleep.

Edited by Werne

Your baby will be forever cursed on April first lol, I'm glad everything wen't well with the birth. A babies birth is a scary and exciting time, which i have never experienced, so i wouldn't know. :smile:

Edited by Thor.