The last poster wins

TheCalliton

If it doesn't use origin I'm in.

Oh, well, too bad for you, then. I believe it is Origin exclusive. You realise that you're going to miss out on some great games with this fear of Origin you've got, right?

Edited by billyro

I don't really have any animosity towards EA. I know that they're a vicious company with ruthless financial tactics, but they've never done anything bad to me personally.

In other news, I tried out that Fast Sit mod for Skyrim, and it's pretty cool. I didn't think it would change the game much, but it's strangely immersive.

EDIT: My sister is a venomous, little piece of s#*!. I have no idea how she can be spiteful and malicious - it's abhorrent. Honestly, there are times when I wish she didn't live with us, and that she was in boarding school in a different state or something. Little s#*!.

Edited by billyro

I watched that just before, and holy crap, I need this game in my life! I haven't been this excited for a game since Skyrim's announcement.

... I know, deep down, that this game will be my favourite game of all time.

Me too. Well not the excited part because I was rather excited for Starbound, but this will probably most definitely be my favorite game ever (which at this time is probably Mass Effect 3, yes, even with the whole ending controversy).

There is no way I will be able to run the games I want this year on my current laptop. Eventually, I WILL get a new computer. :tongue:

its not a add on dlc, its a complete game.

I believe Borderlands gets the biggest on going series award i think. So much borderlands :blink: :blink: :blink: , if the fans buy it, they will make. They mean't that literally.

Edited by Thor.

I watched that just before, and holy crap, I need this game in my life! I haven't been this excited for a game since Skyrim's announcement.

... I know, deep down, that this game will be my favourite game of all time.

Me too. Well not the excited part because I was rather excited for Starbound, but this will probably most definitely be my favorite game ever (which at this time is probably Mass Effect 3, yes, even with the whole ending controversy).

There is no way I will be able to run the games I want this year on my current laptop. Eventually, I WILL get a new computer. :tongue:

I liked Mass Effect 3 as well. The ending wasn't that bad, and the rest of the game is absolutely stunning. Some people don't understand that... :sleep:

Also, I'm getting a little bit annoyed by those people who keep saying, "I hope this is better than DA2", and "I don't trust this game after DA2", and "don't screw this up like DA2, Bioware." It's stupid how thick people are. Also, I think Dragon Age 2 was a good game - I enjoyed it thoroughly and played through it about 5 times. Sure, it didn't have the magnitude of Origins, but it was still a great game.

Lol yeah, I need a new computer as well. This laptop will probably be able to run it on low, but nothing higher than that. :tongue:

Hmm, Bound by Flame can finally be pre-ordered on Steam. I'm a little bit concerned about the sudden price drop, though; what if that means the game had to be stripped down or something?

Oh well, I'll still be getting it. It looks like fun and $33 is still adequate for a game, I reckon. :yes:

Should I bother going to university today? It takes me an hour to drive down there, then I'm there for two hours, then another hour to drive home. It seems a bit of a waste of time and fuel, and I've checked online about the stuff we'll be learning and I'm pretty sure I know how to do it...