The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I would blame origin for that, if you haven't had issues now, maybe that's whats been happening all that time in your denial.

lol

Pfft. :P

I blame my unstable hard drive. Something went wrong with it about half a year ago, and it's been acting a little strange every now and then.

Edited by billyro

Pfft. :tongue:

I blame my unstable hard drive. Something went wrong with it about half a year ago, and it's been acting a little strange every now and then.

I had all my mods disappear from Skyrim a while back, I think I mentioned it in this thread. That sucked.

I still don't know why it happened, I was thinking Steam or NMM did something. I don't know what NMM would do since I manually install my mods and really only used NMM to launch the game and change load order. Nothing else has ever disappeared.

GFWL is a pain, especially when you forget your password and email to log in, while the key is strapped to that account.

Same with that awful uplay. Steam at least is a little better when it comes to that.

though it would be nice if steam had a feature to remove games from library, like the free to play stuff you never want to play ever again.

may need to make a new email just fro watch Dogs.

GFWL won't let me play DOWII since it's been 6 months since I last logged in. The page it links to to reactivate my account is dead. It's also the reason I can't play DiRT 3. Seems like their DRM policy is that if absolutely nobody can play the game, then nobody can pirate it.

I hope this is a warning to Origin and Uplay, this is what will happen when the servers cease to work.

Steam has offline play for a reason.

HE HE

i see some new games coming out exclusively for ps4 and pc, skipping the xbone.

take daylight for instants. :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Nevermind. Just gonna keep that to myself.

Shh Billyro, you never saw that. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

For some reason SpeedTest.net tells me I have 100 mB/s download and upload speed, but I can't play YouTube videos at higher than 360p without constant buffering.

i have a solution for you, it all depends if your Ethernet cable can handle the packet signal from the router itself, there is a thing called packet loss. If you upgrade to a cat6 or 7 ethernet cable your buffering problems will be a thing of the past.

-----------------

WATTCCCHHH DOOOOGGSSS I meet the system requirements perfectly, sooo bloody hyped for it.

My system is ready :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Thor.

When I was fiddling with my Skyrim ENB, I must have accidentally copied the files to my Oblivion folder. When I loaded the game up, it looked a bit different, but I noticed that the performance was a lot better. And, with a little tweaking, I've made it look pretty damn nice.

Talk about a happy accident.