The last poster wins

TheCalliton

One more question before I stop... what toys? Nintendo makes toys now? If it's like those things I saw on TV once, where you put those toy things on that pedestal and the character appears in-game, then that's just a gimmick which will be superseded soon enough.

Right! Back on to good topics. Yes, that seal looks lovely: it would make a brilliant coat. :devil: Jk, jk.

I think i might go with Pizza tonight, feeling kind of stressed right now. Uhh moving. Right now its just a waiting game, its coming fast june, and so is my Birthday. Makes me depressed. :sad:

i'm going to miss this house, memories.

Could someone look up Borderlands 2 psvita review on gamespot, for some reason it won't load for me.

Edited by Thor.

One more question before I stop... what toys? Nintendo makes toys now? If it's like those things I saw on TV once, where you put those toy things on that pedestal and the character appears in-game, then that's just a gimmick which will be superseded soon enough.

Yes those toys. Skylanders and Disney Infinity I think are the other two.

And Thor, sorry if I sounded mad I was just getting tired of arguing. I can't get Gamespot to load either.

Borderlands 2 review, Borderlands for psvita review is bull, this shows it off just nicely. Actual game play with commentary, unlike that IGN garbage. IGN just lost all credibility,

here's the actual bull review from I Got Nothing-AKA IGN.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/05/12/borderlands-2-vita-review

Funny enough that gameplay footage was from gamespot, they probably got Dos Attacked from IGN for that, lol i wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/borderlands-2-vita-gameplay-bullymong-challenge/2300-6418700/

Edited by Thor.

no they have been pretty biased in many occasions, its as bad as i have claimed. Especially their vs console wars they like to start for no reason. Its not just journalism there. In a sense it really is just a opinion there, nothing much to back it up either, point taking the psvita review. I caught them claiming crap in the past. One thing though, if you have a opinion they do listen and actually discus the article with their user base, hence the nonsense claims i caught them spouting.

Edited by Thor.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/05/Dragon-Age.jpgDo I need any of this stuff? No.
But do I really want it? Yes. (and it will sit around like my ME3 art book and N7 patch)