The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Really I was hoping this "uber" edition would have included an art book. That's what I got with ME3 (and a patch, a lithograph, a comic, and the sound track I think) and it was cool. I'm not really that interested in this stuff because of the $170 price tag, but some of it is cool.

The Humble Daily Bundle today looks pretty good. I've already got Saints Row 3, but eh.

ย 

ย 

I've got 2 assignments due next week... but I just can't be bothered doing them. :facepalm:

Edited by billyro

Yuck. I hate allergies, luckily they haven't bothered me this year... yet.

I've begun work on my first Aircraft Carrier in Space Engineers. The HMASS Megalith is just an unfinished frame right now; neither the inner nor outer hull as been even begun, the decks aren't laid nor are the corridors even built. She's literally a floating skeleton, devoid of any mechanicals or even hull plating. And despite all that, she already weighs thirty-seven point-nine MILLION KG. Her tonnage will be off the scale once finished; standing on the command deck you're situated eight stories above where the main outer hull will be(for ease of piloting) and yet the bridge still looks low-slung and sleek by dint of her shear size.

ย 

She's only at half-length now, with the frame only having been built halfway through midships, but standing on her prow she'd already be about as tall as as Taipei 101. She's 25 stories tall from keel to command deck floor, and will be around 35 stories tall once her comm gear and sensors are fitted.

ย 

Aesthetics? she's truly ugly, deliberately so. The idea here was to give her a series of "belt" zones that are nearly impervious to incoming attacks. Because of the thickness of the armour in these regions the ship itself has a messy interior layout and a hideously blunt exterior. She vaguely resembles a Hel from EVE online, although she's matte Grey and possess vastly more armour.

ย 

I'll post some screenshots tommorow when I've had a chance to do some more work on her. She's a pretty unimpressive site right now; anyone can make a vast frame, the trouble is turning it into a ship. I still don't even know if she'll actually fly at her weight; I suspect I may even breach a billion KG by the time the stern and all her armour is fitted. Still, it's been a fun project and my later aircraft carriers will be smaller and yet probably have more interior space.

Edited by Vindekarr

I wish I had my old computer so I could actually run that game (maybe), my brother has it and the little I managed to play before poor framerate got to me was really fun.

I bought the psvita version of borderlands 2, I will tell you how goes.

ย 

UHHH with all the dlc and content its going to take awhile to download, roughly around 7gb after install. They don't have to restrict to discrete memory cards, Borderlands 2 is a good example of that.

it'll get the same updates and dlc as the console version, plus cross save compatible. At last a game i will be proud to play on the go, as epic as this game is when it comes to content, i haven't touched the last two yet.

ย 

It'll make grinding for loot a less of a chore.

Edited by Thor.

Who wants to do my assignment for me? I will pay you $1.

That's a lot of money you're offering... I'm tempted to agree. :tongue: