The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Lol i just realized how low ign is these days, once a website removes down voting, you know something is wrong, big time.

Who wants to do my assignment for me? I will pay you $1.

That's a lot of money you're offering... I'm tempted to agree. :tongue:

I miiiight be willing to up the reward to $1.50, but it would have to be very good.

Lol i just realized how low ign is these days, once a website removes down voting, you know something is wrong, big time.

The Nexus removed down voting way back when.

I miiiight be willing to up the reward to $1.50, but it would have to be very good.

You're so generous! I've never even seen that much money!

:tongue:

Also, today I noticed that my Skyrim character looked a bit funny... and then I realised that he had no eyebrows. Using showracemenu couldn't fix it, and I was a little bit scared that my guy would be permanently eyebrow-less. Luckily, I found a fix online - a few extra lines in the Skyrim.ini file and voilà, it works.

I also edited the Bloodskal Blade a little bit more: its got some more depth and a different design on the blade.

http://puu.sh/8MVvZ.jpg

http://puu.sh/8MVsY.jpg

http://puu.sh/8MVnI.jpg

(Hooray for hand clipping!)

That Landmark game on Steam looks pretty cool. It's the first time I have ever seen it and I think I may try it out once it gets released.

Actually, nah. I watched a gameplay video and it doesn't look like what I imagined.

Edited by billyro

-snip-

LOL I don't think I've ever had that happen but I'd probably laugh about it for a good while... Before crying because of how weird he would look. I've been preparing to play Skyrim again. I think I need to go through and choose which of the mods I actually want to use, because I have a lot. And I just realized as I was typing this that I closed notepad apparently... I was keeping things I needed to change in Skyrim.ini typed up in it. :facepalm:

Anyway, I like your version of the sword. It's fairly different but still keeps the same feel. The mods I've seen that change it either scrap the original completely or are retextures of it. I have to also point out that your character has REALLY long fingernails. They go all the way down to the top knuckle. :laugh:

Edited by K00L

Hahahaha! Oh wow I never noticed that before! :laugh: Man, that is weird! I need a mod to fix that now - it's going to annoy me forever. :tongue: (EDIT: I couldn't find a mod to fix the hands, so must just be an error no one has noticed yet...)

Yeah, I originally looked for a mod to replace the Bloodskal Blade because I really didn't like its impracticality, and none of the other mods suited my tastes. Can you think of anything to improve on? I've redone the crossguard twice and the blade like 3 times, and it... seems to differ too much from the original. My intention was to recreate the sword to be more practical, yet still be easily recognisable as the Bloodskal Blade. The only really defining features are the rocky textures and the red-ish blade, but it doesn't seem to be enough. :ermm:

Edited by billyro

Hahahaha! Oh wow I never noticed that before! :laugh: Man, that is weird! I need a mod to fix that now - it's going to annoy me forever. :tongue: (EDIT: I couldn't find a mod to fix the hands, so must just be an error no one has noticed yet...)

Yeah, I originally looked for a mod to replace the Bloodskal Blade because I really didn't like its impracticality, and none of the other mods suited my tastes. Can you think of anything to improve on? I've redone the crossguard twice and the blade like 3 times, and it... seems to differ too much from the original. My intention was to recreate the sword to be more practical, yet still be easily recognisable as the Bloodskal Blade. The only really defining features are the rocky textures and the red-ish blade, but it doesn't seem to be enough. :ermm:

Now I'll have to see if the hands in my game look like that. :tongue:

Hm... I think it looks good. If you think it looks to different from the original have you tried adding that leather bit back on to see how it looks with your changes? I'm not really sure what could be changed. I really actually like from the guard down on your's compared to the original (the pommel and guard were weird), and I like the blade of both the original and your version. I'm not much help am I? :laugh:

I'm sure whatever you do though it will turn out good, your other weapons have.

Why does mail take so long to arrive?

My Uni sent me a letter 2 months ago and it arrived just now, they even sent me a reminder to my email a week ago to reply to the letter that I never got, which was confusing.

Oh well, it's time to pick an accommodation.

The Nexus removed down voting way back when.

You're so generous! I've never even seen that much money!

that was from being a troll on mods, that is diifferent when talking politics or have a point of view on a certain topic. Remove it entirely then if it doesn't work. Because up voting is just as bad, can be abused.

Okay the creation kit is seriously pissing me off.

Nevermind finished what I was trying to do.

Edited by K00L