The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I do know that feeling, I get it at work sometimes. It will get easier as you get older, but it never goes away entirely. Learning to manage it would be a very smart thing to do. This is what people mean when they talk about stepping outside your comfort zone; it doesn't feel good but you have to do it, and you'll be stronger for it.

Fun night tonight, Steam has just begun another sale. For the next few days all things car will be 66% off, with a lot of great games for less than $5 AUD.

Yeah, I've done a lot of presentations before and they weren't so bad, but this is the first one I've done in about a year so it seems extra difficult this time. Also, the assessment was really bad and I didn't enjoy doing it in the slightest. Plus the printer has stuffed up so I can't use palm cards (well, I'll have to write them out by hand which will take a couple of hours).

It's only worth 15% of my total grade... but still, I just don't like doing poorly on any assessment. :confused:

As for the sale... no games for me for a while. I've got that presentation tomorrow, an assignment due on the 23rd, a project on the 24th, a presentation on the 26th, a project on the 30th, a massive folio on the 9th of June, and then end of semester exams. :facepalm:

... But my games will not go unplayed for long. I reckon I can still fit in... oh, about a few hours each day and still manage to complete them. :tongue:

Why don't you just hire a cleaner?

Presentation today... *Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn*

EDIT: Lol, there is an interactive Rubix Cube on Google today. No... NO! Must... rehearse... :P

Edited by billyro