The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yep! In fact, there are flying vehicles so great that they can transport hundreds of people at once! We call them aeroplanes. :P

Anyway, I did my presentation. My self critique is this: I didn't speak for the full 5 minutes, I looked at my palm cards too often and I got some of the content wrong... so, probably only a "sound" result, this time. :dry:

Oh well, it is done! I think I owe it to myself to have the rest of the day off. :laugh:

Best freaking flight sim coming out soon, you can still back it. looking through many video on youtube. No flight assist reminds me of gt5 without assist. :laugh:

i am hyped for this game, the Physics are unreal, and its not like those other sims. its a physics engine tied to a game.

This space sim is going to be massiivee!!!

Edited by Thor.

No flight assist reminds me of gt5 without assist. :laugh:

GT5 was a great game, but it wasn't a simulator. Marketing it as such was very irresponsible on Sony's part, as I frequently see players who played GT5 with assists off get humiliated in more hardcore car games. Assetto Corsa and Project CARS are both soft-core driving sims, and even they're on a different league of realism to the GT lineage. Sadly most people don't realise that; thinking GT5 is realistic is like thinking Call Of Duty is realistic, as Gran Turismo is the Call of Duty of racing games.

Argh, there's an annoying bat that keeps flying into the house at night. It comes about twice a week and it just flies around aimlessly for hours. :dry:

Oh, and it also swoops a lot. And as well all know, swooping is bad.

Sir Jack Brabham died on Monday morning; Billy's probably sick of the story(it's been all over the local news) but I feel compelled to mention it. Australia has a dubious history of worshipping successful sports people as heroes, but Sir Jack was more heroic than most. He won the World Driver's Championship(now F1) three times, but what's more amazing is that he won his third title in a car he designed and built himself, on a shoestring budget. He died at home aged 88; not a bad achievement considering how dangerous his two careers were(the air force and top-level auto racing)

So there's this really creepy duplicate of the orc race in my Skyrim... I'm gonna post a screenshot tomorrow because I think looking at it again right now would give me nightmares.

D: the game has bounty hunting, so when you have a $ on your head, everyones out to get you. The map and galaxy Is massive, so you have tuns of places to hide. Even when it becomes live, they say the odds of covering the entire distance with full multi is slim, Its that big. Billions of star systems, randomly generated, playing hide and seek will be fun.

i'm so going to back this game.

Edited by Thor.