The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm trying to love Watch_Dogs but it's hard :sad:

Crashes every few min, runs shitty, the fact that EVERYTHING is worse than promised/demoed.

I'll play Max Payne 3 for a bit now...to ease the pain.

Nope, now my mouse isn't working in that. Oh f*#@ this I'll go sleep.

Edited by Iv000

EDIT 2: Bethesda has announced a new game: Battlecry. I hope that they haven't been devoting their time to this instead of Fallout 4...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjbY271qrw0

I believe it's being published by Bethesda, and, if the article I read earlier was correct, developed by a studio called Battlecry as well.

Besides, I'd much rather have another Obsidian Fallout than a Bethesda one. :tongue: They should let Obsidian develop an Elder Scrolls game...

So are they taking cues from far cry :teehee:, nope its going to be another washed out fps, possibly with micro transaction.

Edited by Thor.

EDIT 2: Bethesda has announced a new game: Battlecry. I hope that they haven't been devoting their time to this instead of Fallout 4...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjbY271qrw0

I believe it's being published by Bethesda, and, if the article I read earlier was correct, developed by a studio called Battlecry as well.

Besides, I'd much rather have another Obsidian Fallout than a Bethesda one. :tongue: They should let Obsidian develop an Elder Scrolls game...

So are they taking cues from far cry :teehee:, nope its going to be another washed out fps, possibly with micro transaction.

I have to agree; I think this new game will fall flat on its face.

I'm trying to love Watch_Dogs but it's hard :sad:

Crashes every few min, runs shitty, the fact that EVERYTHING is worse than promised/demoed.

I'll play Max Payne 3 for a bit now...to ease the pain.

Nope, now my mouse isn't working in that. Oh f*** this I'll go sleep.

Maybe try turning the graphics settings down a bit? My settings are pretty low, but the game still looks nice and at least it runs well.

One thing I have to say about Watch Dogs is that the free-running is really well done. You don't have to freedom of Assassin's Creed games, but what you do have is a reliable, well-animated free-running system that is fun to use.

Dang it, our fridge is on its way out, the compressor is making some epic rattling noise, just before we move our essentials to our new place. Siiiggghh...

Also, this game came out in 1986, far ahead of anything else ever made after it.

Cryengine is on steam now

Edited by Thor.

Well, my AM1 motherboard came, and this happened:

http://valid.x86.fr/cache/screenshot/6ei2bl.png

It wasn't my fault, I was just happily using the machine and then suddenly, BCLK began taunting me. Therefore, 2.52GHz. :D

By the way, I now hold the world record in Cinebench R15 on AMD Athlon 5350! :dance: Soon to be holding the record in other 5350 categories as well, it's just that R15 was the only I had on the flash drive.