The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You should see my views of e3 on the other consoles sections, thoughts about E3 thread..

Edited by Thor.

I haven't watched anything else other than Dragon Age so far, so I can't comment. There was quite a lot of gameplay with DA Inquisition though, and it looks damn nice. :smile:

ย 

Also, it's good that GTA V is finally being released on PC.

Edited by billyro

I have a hunch that this so called movie is going to be a game, i highly doubt they would be hinting the movie trailer at 3e. it would be more for movie premiers then anything else.

ย 

I suppose i may be correct one day, when they flip the lid in amazement. You know how ratchet tipped what the ps3 could do with its cgi cutscenes, pretty similar if you ask me.

ย 

ย 

It really is a clever cover up if you ask me. there is a 50% 50% chance i could be wrong or right. unless someone comes clean, its all just up in the air at the moment.

ย 

UPDATE!!! missed a part, movie and game with the same graphics, i had to rewatch the conference lol.

ย 

playstation won the 3e award

ย 

When sony mentions 360, or even the word xbox, you know its not doing to well :tongue:

Edited by Thor.

Poor, poor Xbox. I used to be such a fan of the original, because it was an excellent console. It had a lot of great exclusives, the graphics were excellent and it was nearly unkillable. The Xbox 360 wasn't too bad, either. Why did they have to ruin it? why couldn't they just keep making reliable, powerful consoles like the first one?

ย 

I still have my "black crate" Xbox, although it doesn't work anymore. I could probably fix it, though, it's just an electric motor that's gone. The Xbox was special, it was actually more powerful than my parent's PC at the time and instantly made the 2-D consoles obsolete. If Microsoft had have made a direct rather than a spiritual successor, things would have turned out very differently for the brand. This fall wouldn't have happened.

ย 

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/R.I.P+Xbox_fd0839_4636859.jpg

Best of Show was No Mans Sky, anything else can't beat it. Its going to be endless, each player gets his own planet, fro each player that'll be over millions of worlds right of the back. Each one of them different.

That's entirely assuming it sells copies, Thor. I think it's an idiotic idea: you never assume demand for a product, that's rule #1 page #1 of capitalism.

So when big companies estimate sales like the wiiu outcomes and fail. Then why do they do it, Sony did the same thing, but they were correct and then some. So it doesn't hurt after all, though if you do it to soon it might.

Edited by Thor.