The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I made something called a Heinlein Gun in Space Engineers today: it's a fairly simple machine, but I'm really proud of it. A Heinlein gun is like a Railgun, but uses gravity instead of magnetism. It's something I've wanted to make for a while, and I've seen a few different versions of them. Mine consists of a sixty-metre barrel lined with Gravity Generators. They create a powerful gravity field, and the projectile "falls" along it at high speed. Damage is vast, enough to vaporise a Frigate.

There's something immensely satisfying about destroying a ship with a gun you designed. Space Engineers does have a few pre-made weapons, but they're pitiful compared to what a dedicated player can make. That's what makes Space Engineers PVP so much fun: it's about your imagination and your ability to use the tools available to make the best weapons and ships available, rather than using what was given to you.

You guys let this place go since I was here, just look at it, here's cobwebs everywhere and I tripped over a rat while entering. And who left a smelly sock on my chair?! :mad:

Time to get this place back up and running. First up - The half-naked ladies posters are getting back on the wall!
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24904000/ngbbs52aa954ed0c89.jpg

Mmm, feels much better already.

Second - there needs to be awesome music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8y99z5EVtY

Aw, hell yeah, redheads and metal, I love this album! http://th699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/mindfreak_fanz/th_Rock_emoticon.gif Now we're on the right way towards recovery.

Third - more half-naked ladies.

hot%2520redhead.jpg

Cause... I like ladies. :D

Fourth - there needs to be beer!

toast-beer.jpg

And now this place is open for business once again. :smile:

Oh, one more thing...

*clobbers Thor with a beer mug, puts aforementioned smelly sock in Thor's mouth and shoves him in the closet*

Who? Thor? Yeah, he just went out to get some fresh air... :whistling:

YA we need this placed cleaned and revitalized. Hopes that we can bring more traffic to this thread.

Edited by Thor.

Werne has a thing for red-heads. :yes:

That reminds me, I saw this photo of a girl I sort of knew in highschool... and as soon as I saw it I was like :ohmy:, then I was like :smile:, and then like :woot:.

I would have to say that she is perhaps the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Gah, I wish I talked to her in high school. ALSO, I found out a while back that she's a gamer, and she likes Skyrim! Oh, why am I tortured? :facepalm:

BTW she had red hair. :P

Well, today really is a great day. The page is full of redheads(+) I won $450(++) Germany beat Portugal 4-0 (+++) a childhood hero of mine was released from hospital alive after 6 months in a coma(++++) and for the first time in weeks it's not freezing bloody cold(+++++).